8 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Not saying they walk off the park heads down but fuck me they have been awful and had such an easy draw from the group to knock-outs and they are still making an arse of it.

Extra time win against Slovakia and penalties win against Switzerland isn’t something they should really be that proud of.

Gee yerself peace mate

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Everyone’s past that now mate. Once you’re in the latter stages no cunt cares how you win 

Not if it's your country, fair enough. But I hate watching this England team, given the quality of players they have they should be playing so much better.

I'm not in the ABE camp but I'd genuinely be happy if they went out in the semis.

Just now, HG5 said:

Not sure about the last bit, mate.

They all look as if they’re running on fumes.

I expect 4 more games like this one & a lottery as to who’ll win it.

Maybe

it’s risky to play that cautiously (and badly) for 5 games on the trot and hope to do it 2 more times to win it.

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

England are meant to be favourites (according to some) and they haven’t been dumping out Germany, Italy, Spain, France etc.

Comparing us in CL to England in the Euros is quite a difference

For what it’s worth I want England to win it but they need to seriously ip their performances because when they play a proper team they’ll get beaten comfortably

Not really. They had success once in a major tournament 58 years ago. Rangers have had success in Europe more recently than that 

CL semis we obviously aren’t getting near but aye 

11 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Not saying they walk off the park heads down but fuck me they have been awful and had such an easy draw from the group to knock-outs and they are still making an arse of it.

Extra time win against Slovakia and penalties win against Switzerland isn’t something they should really be that proud of.

Switzerland have been up there with the best teams in the tournament, and just beat Italy at a canter. Hardly an easy draw

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Maybe

it’s risky to play that cautiously (and badly) for 5 games on the trot and hope to do it 2 more times to win it.

Indeed - they’ll probably say ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’!

🙈

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They're pathetic mate 

That’s Dingwall has allowed that mentality because he said at the beginning of the tournament he would ban anyone that was outspoken against Scotland. Happy enough to see everyone outspoken against England though. Flabby bastard 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Switzerland have been up there with the best teams in the tournament, and just beat Italy at a canter. Hardly an easy draw

No they haven't.

They couldn't even beat Scotland and that Italy team is atrocious. They had won 1 of their last 7 games coming into the tournament and that included the likes of Andorra, Kosovo and Israel.

This was a very average team.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Do you just watch every game and think negatively on everything thats Rangers, England, unionist, loyalist? 

When the teams playing shite I do :lol:

Play well then I'm a happy chappy.

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

No they haven't.

They couldn't even beat Scotland and that Italy team is atrocious. They had won 1 of their last 7 games coming into the tournament and that included the likes of Andorra, Kosovo and Israel.

This was a very average team.

Not sure how that’s relevant.

They were good against Hungary, and Germany (last minute equaliser), and strolled it against Italy.