Players Leaving Confirmed.

1 hour ago, crmpicco said:

How long did McCrorie have left on his contract? I see it's an undisclosed fee, but presumably that's peanuts since it's Kilmarnock.

He had a year left.

H&H said not a substantial fee but incentives and instalments with a chunky sell on, don’t know if that’s what they know or what they think.

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

McCrorie was rotten for Killie last night v Ayr. Saw videos of the goals and he was shocking for the first two. 

Where did you get the highlights? Couldn’t find any online. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Where did you get the highlights? Couldn’t find any online. 

A guy I have on FB must have been watching the stream and posted them. The first goal especially, holy fck 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Facebook Rangers Das are going to go into a meltdown over this going by the post I seen at the weekend about it :lol:

The standard, what's the point in a youth academy if we're letting quality youths leave. 

18 minutes ago, aird said:

Facebook Rangers Das are going to go into a meltdown over this going by the post I seen at the weekend about it :lol:

The standard, what's the point in a youth academy if we're letting quality youths leave. 

No point in worrying about the Facebook loyal. They think we should build the team around Lowry and Hagi 😂

52 minutes ago, shaka said:

I think too many wanted him to be better than he was.  We got lucky with Bassey so some assumed that Yfeko would just be the exact same.  In reality he's been barely average whenever he's had a chance with the first team.

Bassey was around the first team and made appearances while Yfeko spent most of the time in  the drain that is our hopeless youth system. I think a player would have to be very special to progress and I guess he is not that.

14 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Had one start for Rangers and praised by many for having a good game.

You on the other hand - are a wanker.

Ouch my feelings.

If you think he’s good enough for Rangers then that says more about you than me.