Ibrox Development

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I don’t remember was at that game anaw probably too much gear and wine 🤣

Been in the section since 2012 and can barley think of any other games they’ve  used  smoke bombs or flares apart from the 15th year display.

So 2 times in 12 years ? 

Yeah. Only two times I can think of, and a single flare when the founder died.

15 minutes ago, Ace said:

Blowtorch degrades the plastic they'll look good for a short time but then go brittle & break pretty 

The seats will be replaced in due course, quite frankly having a uniform seat colour around  the Stadium is just about the lowest priority at the moment.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

The seats will be replaced in due course, quite frankly having a uniform seat colour around  the Stadium is just about the lowest priority at the moment.

Need to go back to the pre 90's with different colour seating and no catholics in the team, it all started going downhill once we got rid of the coloured seating abd signed that lot :pipe:

1 hour ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Need to go back to the pre 90's with different colour seating and no catholics in the team, it all started going downhill once we got rid of the coloured seating abd signed that lot :pipe:

We are the Section Red, the celtic are dead, we are the Inter City Firm.

I remember hearing the chant from the practically empty Govan front in the early eighties from my seat in the Main Stand. Breaking 20K against anyone other than Them at that time was considered a very good attendance.

38 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Given the debacle this summer, can you imagine how long it would take to remove those stupid screens and just have the upper section sweep right round into the Govan?! Never happening as that section is holding up the roof no doubt. 

You would probably need to rip out the corners and start afresh. You could do it but need to put in cantilevers or pylons like the Westfalenstadion between the stands to keep the roof up then put new wide-screens in the roofing above.