Welcome to Rangers, Hamza Igamane

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

I honestly don’t think Clement knows what’s going on in his own head- what’s the bets we don’t see Ingame for weeks again now 

Probably right mate more chance of that boy Igamane getting game time:whistle:

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

His first touch was to skip by two of them with ease and find a blue jersey with a pass....his volley was controlled and for a good block ultimately would have been a goal....yet folk are slating the boy after witnessing some of the shite that Diomande, Dessers,Cerny, Matondo & Mcausland produced in the final third, baffling in all honesty :confused:

I did wonder this myself 🤣 don't get me wrong he did fuck all apart from that but bit harsh considering what he was thrown in to

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He looked absolutely light years off the pace. He seems to have a decent touch and low centre of gravity, but all of that will mean fuck all if he can’t get involved in the play. 

Will be months before we see this boy play properly IMO. 

Said the same at the time in the match thread and had multiple replies saying how I much be watching a different game :lol:

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Said the same at the time in the match thread and had multiple replies saying how I much be watching a different game :lol:

I definitely thought he looked like he was running through treacle (the opposite of what I saw in his YouTube videos so I’m putting it down to fitness) and for the rest of the time didn’t really see many sprints from him, lots of walking or slow jogging. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

I definitely thought he looked like he was running through treacle (the opposite of what I saw in his YouTube videos so I’m putting it down to fitness) and for the rest of the time didn’t really see many sprints from him, lots of walking or slow jogging. 

I said he looked like he was strolling around in soccer aid in fairness but still, he was fucking miles off the pace of the game.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

His first touch was to skip by two of them with ease and find a blue jersey with a pass....his volley was controlled and for a good block ultimately would have been a goal....yet folk are slating the boy after witnessing some of the shite that Diomande, Dessers,Cerny, Matondo & Mcausland produced in the final third, baffling in all honesty :confused:

Folk just be Mwi. 

he was barely on the park and barely touched the ball. He looked decent enough. Direct. But no way can he be judged off the back of that cameo .

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Seriously....he skinned two of them with his first touch....the majority have already made up their mind on this boy because it totally suits the narrative that we have spent wasted money on a project....tell me exactly how many men Cerny or Matondo ran past?

59 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Seriously....he skinned two of them with his first touch....the majority have already made up their mind on this boy because it totally suits the narrative that we have spent wasted money on a project....tell me exactly how many men Cerny or Matondo ran past?

I’m not saying he was bad. I’m saying he looked unfit and looks like he still needs a lot of time to get up to speed

Matondo and Cerny both stank the place out. 

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I thought he looked quite promising. As you say, first touch he took two of them out the game and played a forward pass to a Rangers player (high praise indeed but that’s the benchmark these days). 

13 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I’m not saying he was bad. I’m saying he looked unfit and looks like he still needs a lot of time to get up to speed

Matondo and Cerny both stank the place out. 

Due to the nick we’re in he won’t be given time by our support