Clement: I had other expectations when I came.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Hopefully. We're a broad church though and that includes a decent size % that can't see the woods for the trees. Or in this case, what's bang smack right in front of their faces.

Going by some of the questions that come up at the AGM its doubtful 🤣

4 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I truly fear sides looking at any of our players will sense our desperation to do business and make low ball offers. We'll be damned if we do and damned if we don't. It's an utter shit show.

I’m at the stage where I’d accept the low ball offers if it frees up wages for bosman/loans, these players are absolutely shite and we need rid however we can there’s even a few I’d let walk for free just to get them out the door.

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The day I never see Scott Wright pull on our Jersey again can't come quick enough, either as a starter or sub. Can't believe we still have the useless prick. 

Wright and many more. Problem is we are stuck with most of the useless cunts 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m at the stage where I’d accept the low ball offers if it frees up wages for bosman/loans, these players are absolutely shite and we need rid however we can there’s even a few I’d let walk for free just to get them out the door.

The biggest problem is the wages the dross are on, it’ll put other clubs off buying them and it stops us from adding to our squad.

However, if we let our players go on the cheap to get rid of them unless we are lining up free agents in their place we’ll struggle to get enough quality in.

we really needed Tav and Goldson to go to Saudi clubs as had been reported, that would have been a welcome injection of funds and getting shot of two players that need to move on

11 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I truly fear sides looking at any of our players will sense our desperation to do business and make low ball offers. We'll be damned if we do and damned if we don't. It's an utter shit show.

Tarriers just sold that shite Korean striker they had for double the price they paid for him. 

Problem with us is the majority of the players we need to get rid of will probably only go back down south. The market where they are just paying each other ridiculous amounts for youngsters instead of buying players from other markets.

Teams will read those comments and bid low. So be it. A clean slate is needed after the mess of transfers and wages given by Wilson & Beale in the last 4 or 5 windows.

Watching Dessers constantly offside, Wright's inability to score, and Matondo unable to do the basics are things I can't bare to watch again this season.

5 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The biggest problem is the wages the dross are on, it’ll put other clubs off buying them and it stops us from adding to our squad.

However, if we let our players go on the cheap to get rid of them unless we are lining up free agents in their place we’ll struggle to get enough quality in.

we really needed Tav and Goldson to go to Saudi clubs as had been reported, that would have been a welcome injection of funds and getting shot of two players that need to move on

Hopefully we've learned our lesson. No more big contracts on big wages.

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Aye I’m not saying let them all go on the cheap, but the likes of Matondo, Lawrence, Dowell, Goldson Hagi and Wright we really shouldn’t be difficult to deal with, we should hopefully be able to generate decent funds from Cantwell Dessers Lammers and Tav. 

22 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

I think we are pretty desperate now, that’s the issue. I think we’ll need to cut our losses in order to shift the shite we have. Hope I’m wrong but the longer it goes without proper bids the more desperate we’ll become.

This really has shitshow written all over it.

The Stadium just embarrassing.

It was all quiet now we seem to be doing our transfer business by Chinese whisper.

Now this with Clement basically stating he was lied to.

The Banter Years again FFS.

1 minute ago, Juniorsparkie said:

It was all quiet now we seem to be doing our transfer business by Chinese whisper.

I'd say it's worse than the "banter years" - we're supposed to have our shit together now, miles away from those days.

Regression is crazy.

2 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Again?

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tarriers just sold that shite Korean striker they had for double the price they paid for him. 

Problem with us is the majority of the players we need to get rid of will probably only go back down south. The market where they are just paying each other ridiculous amounts for youngsters instead of buying players from other markets.

Undisclosed fee, they always parrot the potential fee as if they got it already.

18 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I'd say it's worse than the "banter years" - we're supposed to have our shit together now, miles away from those days.

Regression is crazy.

It's not even close to the 'banter years', we lurched from crisis to crisis there. What we are now is mismanaged, we finished 3rd in the Championship in those years!

21 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s sickening how badly things have gone since we won the title, those in charge should ashamed and embarrassed about where we are, Rangers men my hole, bunch of back slapping arrogant delusional narcissistic wankers. 

Sadly, although leadership comes from the top, it doesn’t all fall on the board.

We’ve kept players for longer than we should have, we’ve blown opportunities to win trophies and progress in Europe and we have reinvested the money we have had really poorly. 

We just feel like a club which, outwith a handful of individuals, has adopted a job done mentality from top to bottom since the second we won the league three years ago and the consequences of that attitude are showing now.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I think people forget how bad the “banter years” actually were.

Swapped a shift to avoid watching us get another 5-1 hiding.