*****Manchester United v Rangers*****

Just now, kanjo said:

Watched highlights of a few games recently and one of them was a game from 2021/22.  Looking at that squad to the one we have now, we are a much weaker team. 

Serious questions needing asked at our club right now.  Too many (and on this thread) happy to comfort themselves every pre season with ifs buts and maybes but the fact is we are weaker every passing season, and still spending the same or more. 

Sick of it now. 

Just not true is it, there has been pretty much unanimous negativity amongst the support over the the way the club has been run over the past month

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Just not true is it, there has been pretty much unanimous negativity amongst the support over the the way the club has been run over the past month

This is definitely the most negative I've seen this forum since pre-Gerrard IMO. Especially for pre-season.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Any links to an RTV stream, can only find theirs

Might be a good thing depending who is on commentary

I’ve actually shelled out for RTV but just faced with the blue circle of death so far.

4 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Anyone got a link that I can watch this on an iPhone with? I forgot all about it tbh, so I’ve left the house without my laptop, and for some reason none of the links I use on it don’t seem to work on my phone 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fawanews.com

Just now, Inigo said:

A guy I know, Rangers fan, taking his wain to Murrayfield bedecked in Man United colours with a Man United flag.

Appalling parenting.

Poor wain. Da is a gloring hunting bastard and the club is no longer winning anything of fuck all relevance.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Well yes, it is true. 

we had Kamara Lundstram and Aribo as our midfield 3.  Are you otherwise implying that our midfield three today are better?

How many more red flags need to be waved before you take notice? 

I tell you what, I am all for selling Tav but if we don’t have a goal scoring answer to his loss then we are in serious trouble and I’m talking worse than 2005/06 here.   

I said to you over a month ago I wanted to be wrong as regards our signings and replacements and until now I’ve not been. 

Too much moaning, it's a friendly and while I'm deeply concerned for the coming season with the shitshow we have become lately I'm just going to switch off and watch Rangers, if we enter into August/September with the same team and playing shite I'll let my feelings known then, relax and watch the game ffs.

Just now, kanjo said:

Well yes, it is true. 

we had Kamara Lundstram and Aribo as our midfield 3.  Are you otherwise implying that our midfield three today are better?

How many more red flags need to be waved before you take notice? 

I tell you what, I am all for selling Tav but if we don’t have a goal scoring answer to his loss then we are in serious trouble and I’m talking worse than 2005/06 here.   

I said to you over a month ago I wanted to be wrong as regards our signings and replacements and until now I’ve not been. 

What are you on about, I never said anything like that? I said it's not rue that people are happy to comfort themselves that it's only pre season. It's been non stop negativity and doom and gloom this summer because nobody is happy at how things are being run.

The bit in bold is hilarious.