Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Just now, J-Maestro said:

There's no buts, Board are shite. His side didn't lay a glove on them today.

A decent coach can get results with lesser players.

Our team didn't look at all arsed after 10-15 minutes, no identifiable shape or tactics, no fight or passion.

Factor in the off-field issues, and we've got the perfect shitshow cocktail, to drown ourselves in.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

The thought of coming up against spurs or man utd with these players and tactics is terrifying.

Meh, Europe isn't even a concern to me now. Seasons wrote off

Club have scunnered me 

Just now, theclothmonster said:

The thought of coming up against spurs or man utd with these players and tactics is terrifying.

I am almost glad that I cannot manage to the games any longer, these games in the Europa are going to be painful viewing, never mind paying through the nose, as you can be certain the Board will set OTT prices, for the privilege.

28 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

More chance of me being the next Pope. As I said earlier, it is looking like we could be in a serious fight with Sheepie for second if current form for both teams continues.

Isn't happening. We'll finish 2nd with ease. 

We're shite and years behind the scum, but Aberdeen are even further behind us. 

22 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

I think it’s time up for him but absolutely no chance the board will punt him after the contract extension. What I would give to have Gerrard back btw we seemed to be going in the right direction under him.

We weren't when he left

15 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Gio didn’t have the character for it either. Sounds mental to say considering his career, but he was too soft. 

Limped in to the Winter break as a dead man walking regardless of the Beale nonsense.