Is Clement getting an easy ride?

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Any Rangers manager who can't beat the filth can't be the Rangers manager it's that simple.

From a personal perspective i remember in the past losing to them and being absolutely gutted for weeks. These days I'm honestly not caring a fuck I expect it. Which is why I never even bothered to watch it. Changed days from when prior to kick off on Derby day I'd be heart attack material glued to the TV or in the stands. They will overtake us this season and that'll be that. We aren't catching them up. They sell players for 25 million we sell players for 250 thousand. 

We are also rans in a one team league and in some regards worse than a Hearts or a Kilmarnock who at least occasionally give them a game. I just can't see us matching them again. Not without investment and massive changes within the club, neither of which are happening. 

Get used to winning the odd LC every four or five years on the odd occasion they slip up at a Killie or Hearts. 

Without a massive change we are on that path. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've had no belief in ourselves against them since Gerrard, and imo that came from Gerrard and the players thrived on it.

Whilst his starting 11 today was better selection on the whole than previously, our players again didn't really look as if they believed or were right up for it. He takes his share of the blame for that.

The lack of organisation and competence was abysmal. He's had months to get us drilled and we're miles off it. Again that's on him.

The job he faces is too big for him.

One hell of a fragile mentality in this squad that's for sure. Soon as they scored could see the heads drop off.

There's definitely a total lack of fight and passion in the team. The least we should expect 

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ibrox in January - Albanian in for Diomande and Cortes in for Matondo and we’ll go again.

Mcgregor will have freedom of park.

Tav will have nae idea where Maeda is.

Kyogo will score.

Butland will play like he has poppadom hands.

Been saying this for months. New players won’t make a difference when his tactics are what they are. 

Just now, WWTC said:

Tbh he’s fucked from the get go. Our transfer business summed up where we are in relation to them, and he can’t change that. 

We can't compete with them financially that's for sure. They'll have an edge on the quailty they can add. 

However I refuse to belive that with a well drilled and well coached side we can't go and do a shit load better than that today. 

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If he does go, needs to be a caretaker. 

Not for me.

With a caretaker you’re either giving the season up altogether straightaway, or forced into giving the job to someone you didn’t feel was good enough to get it outright, and probably won’t be long term, if they happen to do better than expected.

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

If the board are anything to go by, this project could be more like two years of this shite. 

Mate if the fans continue to see this type of football and struggles. its the fans that will have the say. you know this. uts how it always works. 

there is no style

were easy to negate

no fight or determination

its really a poor show and this will fall on him. 

i really do hope there is a massive change within the team but if there is not? the board will have to pay him an extra year because they fucked up again. ]

ATM he looks clueless on and off the pitch, his interviews are fucking embarrassing and he is making a fool of himself.  that is a sign he is on the edge.