Champions league draw Monday 22nd July

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Will be nice to see Hagi and Lammers in the squad again for this. 😩

I don't get this at all another bizarre scenario in a bizarre pre season. These guys are still our players. Our squad is wafer thin and no one coming in. Why is Clement not willing to even LOOK at them? We should have played lammers up top instead of the utterly useless Dessers in these recent games and give Hagi a run out. I'm really not getting Clements strategy. We are skint and need to sell to buy so he brings in players who he knows are nowhere near ready to play first team football. Can anyone explain this fuck up to me??

1 minute ago, lewislaudrup said:

I'd expect the 5 million will be used to pay our huge out goings. Clubs been run so badly last few years. Would expect us to still make a loss even if we made CL

With the signings we’ve brought in and the players leaving in terms of wages we’ve probably made huge gains so hopefully it can be used sensibly 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

With the signings we’ve brought in and the players leaving in terms of wages we’ve probably made huge gains so hopefully it can be used sensibly 

Hope so cause wage bill needs cut massively. Sure I seen someone mention board want to reduce it by 10 million or so which would be about right.

29 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't get this at all another bizarre scenario in a bizarre pre season. These guys are still our players. Our squad is wafer thin and no one coming in. Why is Clement not willing to even LOOK at them? We should have played lammers up top instead of the utterly useless Dessers in these recent games and give Hagi a run out. I'm really not getting Clements strategy. We are skint and need to sell to buy so he brings in players who he knows are nowhere near ready to play first team football. Can anyone explain this fuck up to me??

It’s a fair comment mate. I would play Lammers before the donkey and Hagi before Lawrence or Dowell. Fuck me its 2 weeks before the Champions League game. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We seen loads of Lammers with Phil in charge. He’s fucking shite and so is Hagi.

This whole let’s go back to players we already know are shite just because we can’t get anyone new in atm is nauseating 

We should be playing Danilo from the start of games, not that curly haired fuck Lammers

Typed out 2 sentences saying the exact same n gave up n deleted it, props for having the energy man

48 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We seen loads of Lammers with Phil in charge. He’s fucking shite and so is Hagi.

This whole let’s go back to players we already know are shite just because we can’t get anyone new in atm is nauseating 

We should be playing Danilo from the start of games, not that curly haired fuck Lammers

Summed up perfectly 

5 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s a fair comment mate. I would play Lammers before the donkey and Hagi before Lawrence or Dowell. Fuck me its 2 weeks before the Champions League game. 

Thank fuck you’ll no be involved in any team selections then.