*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

Something Andy little said in the first half that some managers play games with their players fatigued but deliberately for fitness.  

Wonder if that’s the idea with some of the players given they look fucked after 56 mins? Bloody hope so anyway. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Organise it

I don't have the reach or influence mate, the fan groups, fan media, the fan board etc are needing to actually start asking the hard hitting fucking questions.

Fan media that is at the beck and call of the board and not asking why we're such a fucking shitshow, fan groups that are happy to just get together, sing and have a piss up.

I feel like I'm shouting at the wind man, our standards are in the fucking toilet and no one seems to care.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He should walk then because this will do nothing for his career. This in my eyes is a concerning question mark over his ability as a manager 

So him not walking means he is a bad manager?

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

No manager in their right mind would touch us looking at the squad, especially when the board already lied to Clement.

I believe he negotiated a very high severance package into his deal too, so there is no chance he walks and if he’s sacked we’l be hamstrung for another season or two. 

You’re right, This is squarely on the board. We can’t let them escape again hiding behind another manager scapegoat. Enough is enough. 

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Board will be hoping we turn on Clement first so they have another fall guy to hide behind.

Clement would be pretty safe from that if we could at least see a style and structure to his teams. There’s absolutely no indication of what he’s trying to build towards 

Just now, AGC123 said:

I believe he negotiated a very high severance package into his deal too, so there is no chance he walks and if he’s sacked we’l be hamstrung for another season or two. 

You’re right, This is squarely on the board. We can’t let them escape again hiding behind another manager scapegoat. Enough is enough. 

No wonder after Gio wasn't backed whatsoever.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Well done Ross. Put the boot in to the wee showboating cunt. Same again son.

Or… maybe he could try to take a player on himself. Like a…winger. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

And there is why we as fans will be watching them lift title after title while we endure this pish.

Especially with Bennett taking full control and Park Jr running the day to day.

New CEO? Nah Bennett can do that via zoom in London. Greame Park can let him know when he fucks up. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Clement would be pretty safe from that if we could at least see a style and structure to his teams. There’s absolutely no indication of what he’s trying to build towards 

He needs some players for that, the previous 3 managers losers aren't going to do that.

Just getting a wee bit of a watch in on my break at work and fuck me has this been depressing so far. Just after watching the HT special on Big Amo and then back to reality with a thud.

Just now, stewaj3 said:

Hell of a lot more difficult ousting Mike Ashley than park and Bennett.

Park and Bennett won't even think of selling their shares unless they were handsomely paid. They don't even want to dilute them if a new shareholder wanted in.