*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

He should be, by now, playing his starting 11. I’m not sure he can or knows what it is though 

Slightly worrying that he’s chucking on a whole load of youngster's during a match who are never getting game time during the season. 

His first choice 11 should be playing together as regular as possible. 

You really have to ask yourself why Curtis came on. His first runout of preseason. What did that achieve in preparation for next week?

I thought at times during his post-match press conference that he looked like he didn’t give a fuck any more.

While I don’t rate his brand of football, it’s hard to blame him, especially given that he’s told the media he’s been mis-sold the transfer strategy.

2 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I thought at times during his post-match press conference that he looked like he didn’t give a fuck any more.

While I don’t rate his brand of football, it’s hard to blame him, especially given that he’s told the media he’s been mis-sold the transfer strategy.

I’m sure he’s not been mis-sold anything. I think what he meant was that with our size and stature of a club his expectations were different coming here. He has known our situation from really early on. He doesn’t strike me as a man who would stand for being made a mug of. 

24 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Our team is a complete shambles , not one single since of quality on that pitch last night........this season is going to ve hard to bear and we will be lucky to finish 2nd imo.

Just said the exact same thing to my mate 10 minutes ago that I’m not even confident we’re good enough to finish runners up, As much as the rest of the league are utter dross it does look like we’ve regressed so much that they’ll be smelling blood and fancying their chances against us and some of them will think they’re in with a shout of 2nd place.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m sure he’s not been mis-sold anything. I think what he meant was that with our size and stature of a club his expectations were different coming here. He has known our situation from really early on. He doesn’t strike me as a man who would stand for being made a mug of. 

Didnt he literally say only last week or last fortnight that he was told something different last october to whats happening now

Was in the upper stand last night which was 1/4 full. Overcrowding downstairs because stewards just ushered everyone in and no signage at all about where stairs were.

Asked somebody and found stairs eventually.

On way out, 7 flights of stairs in complete darkness with no lighting. Had to use torches on phones to see the floor. No emergency lighting either.

3 hours ago, Camshy said:

Our team is a complete shambles , not one single since of quality on that pitch last night........this season is going to ve hard to bear and we will be lucky to finish 2nd imo.

Liam Kelly had a couple of good saves and Balogun was fairly solid.

Dessers couldn't hit an elephant on the. arse with a banjo. He was truly awful.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I miss Barry the captain. Modern Barry is a bit shite

I wonder if he was in Captain mode last night with that photo? I am moderately interested in his genuine thoughts as ex Rangers Captain...agree with your Modern Barry comment though👍🏻

22 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Half of those are squad players, at best. 

22 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That midfield tnree in particular is just so weak.

Barron’s done ok without doing anything above just ok, and Diomande has looked decent in small chunks but as a pair they’re not doing to dominate the midfield probably against a good handful of the league never mind just the fenians. Lawrence is miles upon miles off it.

I think his team is pretty good but I'd have Rabbi Matondo or lanis hagi in stead of Lawrence. Also would quite like Danilo and Cyriel Dessers up top in the three, I think together they would cover up their individual weaker points. 

13 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What he said contradicts this assessment of what he said. 

I fully believe he was sold a pup by these charlatans in the boardroom.