Olympics 2024

14 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’d honestly be delighted if you never posted on here ever again.

You contribute zero positive and see yourself as RM Monitor And Standards Officer but you’re just a tragic, interfering mess.

From my end, this conversation is over but you can chunter away all night until your carer brings in your breakfast in the morning.

:lol:

@psb07158 can I get a name change please 

Poor bastards in the rain, but that was so unbelievably terrible.  So strange that they put so little effort into the camera work, it made the crap bits even worse than they needed to be.  And so, so many shit little dances.  Smurf guy's balls basically the highlight.

8 hours ago, left winger said:

Me too, but I had more doubts last year at the World's and he beat him earlier this season as well, in Eugene, I think.

He did mate but Jakob has gone up a level or two since that race. Wasn't too far off the WR the other week.

Though in saying that it's one thing running fast and winning with pacemakers versus doing it alone in champs - which Jakob obviously struggles with since he doesn't have the best sprint finish.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Wondering why the ceremony was trending this morning as disgusting...

Drag queen with his cock out, smurf with his balls out.

Wtf 😂

Terrible. We would never let anything like that happen in Scotland.  
THE opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games took on a distinctly pink tinge today with a gay kiss taking centre stage. In a skit to kick off the 20th games, openly-gay actor and star of ABC sci-fi series Torchwood John Barrowman presented a tribute in a song to Scotland's regions.

image.thumb.jpeg.ad1a1d8c90287297251c1e77b53b8275.jpegǓ!ñ¿n