*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mental that hearts can count and bring in players like that big boy at right back and Dhanda etc and we pay big bucks for someone to say "that Jefte looks a player".

Dhanda isn't good enough over a season he will have his moments, and we've seen the RB play once.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

yup hearts is always a tough place to go to and they have a fair team and a manger that (dare i say) knows his stuff 

fuck there's a few players in that team that would improve us

Outside of us and them, they have a squad that is fucking ridiculous compared to the rest. If the Old Firm left the league, they'd be looking at dominating for the next decade.

Felt today's game highlights exactly where we are in terms of squad. 50% of the starting 11 have no longterm 1st team future at the club - Dessers - Davies - Wright - Souttar - Tav - Lawrence. All these players would not start if other options were available but only time and money wil equal changes. We are in the middle of a complete rebuild and until that 50% begins to reduce in favour of players who can produce, more games like today are on the horizon.

21 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I don't know if I can watch this unfold this season...

Dessers has to be one of the worst CF I have seen!! I don't even mean him missing the chances, he is constantly flat footed never anticipates anything!! Looks like a CB that has been put upfront for the last 10mins 

Never seen a CF the ball flashes past soo often!!! N is standing there like "if only I moved into that area"

Just now, Ivybank said:

Clements lundstrom comment he’s a🤡

imagine being a current player and hearing that from your boss !

Especially considering the player who took his place was our best player and looked better than Lundstram did for 99% of his time here.

1 minute ago, molesmole said:

Mate come on.

I don't think you start that team today at Tyncastle.

We are not top managers right and have seen enough that those players who let us down will do it again. 

He has to pick the right players for the Game ahead. 

Needs to evaluate the opposition and exploite thier weakness. 

All teams know ours and go for it everytime.

That's all just on tactics and set up and picking the team. 

That's one man's decision 

thats just it they all these players weaknesses and how do you pick the right players when they are all so similar in playing style and all so shit 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Dhanda isn't good enough over a season he will have his moments, and we've seen the RB play once.

You can see his pace , power aggression, long throw, likes a tackle, drives with the ball. 

Won't be a suprise to anyone if he does well in the league this year....that's from viewing once.  

Just now, esquire8 said:

Especially considering the player who took his place was our best player and looked better than Lundstram did for 99% of his time here.

He's looking for the board to bring in an experienced midfielder to play alongside Barron and Diomande. Well at least I hope he is.

Just now, molesmole said:

You can see his pace , power aggression, long throw, likes a tackle, drives with the ball. 

Won't be a suprise to anyone if he does well in the league this year....that's from viewing once.  

Lassana Coulibaly looked fucking brilliant on a few showings too.

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Do you see what he’s inherited? Players who obviously are not talented enough. This will take time. 

He's got us playing so one dimensional it's unreal, hoofing the ball up the pitch against a backline that's already in position. Bypassing the midfield two that he signed against a Hearts team that didn't press us for large portions of that game. What manager in their right mind expects Wright, Dessers and Cortes to win those high balls? It's not their game, Dessers chose to avoid easy headers last season opting to make it more difficult for himself by trying to take it with his feet. Clement said we should expect a dominant style of football when he came in but he's got us playing like Livingston and Ross county ffs.

6 minutes ago, Graham said:

would disagree there. at the time he couldn't get near tav and we sold for funds. it's been the lack of that kind of management (selling at the right time to re-invest) since that's been the issue.

Who’s the new up and coming right back in the squad that replaced him? 

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Majority of our players play as if they couldn’t give a fuck if they win, lose or draw. Paying average players with shit attitudes high wages is heartbreaking.

It sounds like a cliché, but we make it such a painful truth. It just doesn't matter enough to too many at the club.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

He's looking for the board to bring in an experienced midfielder to play alongside Barron and Diomande. Well at least I hope he is.

Just wouldn't have mentioned him at all.

Bennett ain't going to shift his position.

Just now, Amato said:

That's a lot of pish. In what sense is the job "too big" for him?

Because he sends out his team with what looks like primary school tactics. Just go out and have fun... oh and remember and smile and laugh. 

He was made out to be a big scary manager but none of the players look terrified of his 'wrath'.