Bennett Interview

22 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

None of what he says convinces me that he (and the board in general) are fit to run the club.

No shit Sherlock!

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hi Keith,

Interview never went well

Can you put a story out about Shankland for me pal.

That’s exactly what happened! Can see right through the cunts!

15 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Have you seen our books? It can't go on.

It is one thing to say we have gone through a period of waste and mismanagement, we are taking steps to address that and have a 3 year plan to get us to a place of self sustainability.

What he basically seems to be implying is that investment taps have been turned off during a crucial summer rebuild where because of years of our transfers being so woefully mismanaged (which he has keen to tell us all was “best in class”) there is no more investment to replace the players who should have been moved on 2/3 years ago (never mind those who should never have been signed in the first place).

He is talking about our transfer history and criticising the “much vaunted player trading model that he hasn’t seen a sign of” like we are all fools who are just going to forget that he was chairman last summer, didn’t act with urgency to recruit a DofF when Wilson left in early April and therefor he must be held accountable for Beale being authorised to bring Lammers, Dessers, Dowell and Cifuentes into the club.

Sorry if already asked, but i take it this confirms European group stage fixtures will be at Hampden (or elsewhere) regardless now as that stage will have started already

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

We really need to get this board to fuck out of our club, incompetent and delusional 

Only way the club moves forward is if we change owners. The Parks, Bennet and King need to get together and sell their shares for the betterment of the club. They are destroying the Rangers I grew up with and as long as these jokers are in charge we’ll be miles behind the tarriers.

Just now, B1872 said:

Only way the club moves forward is if we change owners. The Parks, Bennet and King need to get together and sell their shares for the betterment of the club. They are destroying the Rangers I grew up with and as long as these jokers are in charge we’ll be miles behind the tarriers.

Kings got fuck all to do with this. If anything the only one who realises the shitshow from the outside.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Harsh on King I think, we’ve fallen apart at board level since he left and the incompetent cunts keep blocking him coming back on board, think our best option for now is King back in there. 

That was a hard listen.  It was like an end of movie heart-rending, stomach-churning, repetitive epilogue.   Only things missing at the end were clips of great goals and staunch music.

I have to admit that I thought Bennett would be a welcome change to what we have had in the past but he failed to tell us who was to blame, why it was started without the materials to hand, are there penalty clauses in place is there a consequential loss condition and how much will this cost the club?

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Harsh on King I think, we’ve fallen apart at board level since he left and the incompetent cunts keep blocking him coming back on board, think our best option for now is King back in there. 

King won't be back under this mob.

We are stuck with them 

1 hour ago, Jelavic18 said:

That's what I pretty much took from it.  By saying Clements "all in", going on about focusing on short/long term transfers and the current feeling of the fanbase.  Come October if we're down shit street, they can't afford to sack Clement 😂

The big man will take that decision out of their hands. 

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Sell them to who. Nobody has exactly kicked down the doors demanding to buy us in recent years.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Kings got fuck all to do with this. If anything the only one who realises the shitshow from the outside.

He’s still got shares though. We need a fresh start.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Sell them to who. Nobody has exactly kicked down the doors demanding to buy us in recent years.

If the board wanted to sell the club they could. Just because no one has kicked down the doors to buy us doesn’t mean there aren’t people out there who can turn us around.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If the board wanted to sell the club they could. Just because no one has kicked down the doors to buy us doesn’t mean there aren’t people out there who can turn us around.

Who would they sell to?   Americans?  Arabs?   That would go down like a lead balloon.

1 hour ago, RWB72 said:

Points picked up on:

Stadium - Spouting shite for 10 minutes,

Losing 10.5 m a year pre-player trading wasting resources - unsustainable for the club

Board have backed each transfer window - board have backed 11.5m on permanent transfers this year (including Jan) excluding loan fees

Clement - All in on the job

Clement trading model - Recruiting for long term and short term

Clement stated this is a bigger rebuild than he expected in may

New CEO news soon

Complete tripe. Snake oil salesman