Home Games At Hampden

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

In what way seriously? The games a week away they know they’ve got tickets and they’ll receive them.

Whats the big deal if they receive the actual tickets tonight or during the week.

Are you just moaning for the sake of it?

Aye mate that's it just moaning for the sake of it🤣 have a good evening now x

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Aye mate that's it just moaning for the sake of it🤣 have a good evening now x

So what’s the shite show?

Theres 40k plus emails to send out and the games in 8 days.

You’ll get your ticket info tonight or tomorrow it’s not the admins staffs fault we’re at Hampden 

34 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

So what’s the shite show?

Theres 40k plus emails to send out and the games in 8 days.

You’ll get your ticket info tonight or tomorrow it’s not the admins staffs fault we’re at Hampden 

If you don't think it's been a complete mess then crack on mate but it's been shite. 

Is anyone else still waiting on club sending QR codes to tell where you'll be sitting at Hampden?

Got an "important home match information" email first thing Friday to buy my Kiev ticket though nothing about the actual seat.

5 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

Is anyone else still waiting on club sending QR codes to tell where you'll be sitting at Hampden?

Got an "important home match information" email first thing Friday to buy my Kiev ticket though nothing about the actual seat.

I got two separate emails mate one for Kiev and another with the QR codes a few hours later. Maybe best dropping them an email. 

6 hours ago, Blue Rino said:

You shouldve got an email with seat/ticket for motherwell ,

You need to go on seperately and buy kiev and choose a seat 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You shouldve got an email with seat/ticket for motherwell ,

You need to go on seperately and buy kiev and choose a seat 

Yes I received email to purchase Kiev though not had the email to say where I am sitting at Hampden (ticket/QR code).

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

Yes I received email to purchase Kiev though not had the email to say where I am sitting at Hampden (ticket/QR code).

Theres no cccs for the kiev game though , you need to go on and buy and pick a seat 

League games have a set seat 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

I know that mate, I am waiting on my details for where I will be sitting for both my season tickets.

You’ll be waiting a long time. Email them, they’re pretty decent at replying now

I had to email to get them to send me an email that actually included my ticket in it 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You’ll be waiting a long time. Email them, they’re pretty decent at replying now

I had to email to get them to send me an email that actually included my ticket in it 

As above, already mailed them.