Get the board out

10 hours ago, King Jela said:

The board were doing him a favour giving the gig to such an inexperienced manager and they did post massive loses backing the inexperienced manager. Observing what actually happened isn't a display of dislike. 

We quite literally couldn't afford to blindly back him anymore. It was time to sell and rebuild. What is it about that fact do people not understand? It was made crystal clear the Christmas of the 55 season that gravy train had ran dry.

No one was comparing winning the Scottish Cup to the league though. His domestic cup is probably the worst of any manager we've ever had for more than one season. One cup defeat to the tims, the rest to garbage. 

Honestly, we are light years - and I mean by an extraordinary distance - apart when it comes to our opinion here.

Our recovery under Gerrard, along with the run to Seville, are the only highlights I have of the last thirteen years, so to see someone who has also experienced that period feel the need to suggest that the board were ”doing him a favour” and were ”covering him” is genuinely astonishing.

There is zero benefit in going back and forth because no one party is persuading the other. We’re both entitled to our opinions; that’s the beauty of a forum.

1 hour ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Honestly, we are light years - and I mean by an extraordinary distance - apart when it comes to our opinion here.

Our recovery under Gerrard, along with the run to Seville, are the only highlights I have of the last thirteen years, so to see someone who has also experienced that period feel the need to suggest that the board were ”doing him a favour” and were ”covering him” is genuinely astonishing.

There is zero benefit in going back and forth because no one party is persuading the other. We’re both entitled to our opinions; that’s the beauty of a forum.

There's zero benefit in this back n forth because you're wrong. Simple as that. 

5 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

And the pathetic cunt we have in the digout?

When will cunts call out his awful management and coaching?

Another goal tonight the same as every other fucking goal we concede.

He's out his depth 

Excuses always get made for the manager when it goes tits upmat the beginning. Beale and Gio was the same

It's staring us in the face week after week with Clement but it's easier to shift the blame I guess because accepting he is abysmal (which he is) just sets us back to the start. Thing is keeping him.for longer just sets us back too when we inevitably get rid of him....which we will in the end.

It's like sitting on the Titanic just waiting for the inevitable 

7 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

And the pathetic cunt we have in the digout?

When will cunts call out his awful management and coaching?

Another goal tonight the same as every other fucking goal we concede.

He's out his depth 

The worry is if we bin him then where do we even go or who do we turn to? 

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We said the same with Beale and Gio. There is always someone else

The worry is the board will make the decision and they are as competent as an escaped mental from Hartwood.

20 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He should get full season as no-one deserves to inherit this but we need a coach who has a history of playing fast paced high intensity football.

Probably will have to be a punt on an up and coming manager but i can’t suffer watching 2/3 defensive mids and wingers who don’t score goals for any longer.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

He should get full season as no-one deserves to inherit this but we need a coach who has a history of playing fast paced high intensity football.

Probably will have to be a punt on an up and coming manager but i can’t suffer watching 2/3 defensive mids and wingers who don’t score goals for any longer.

B, how can we sit and watch someone who can't coach and decide to give him time?

He can't get the plaudits for last year then be excused for the fucking mess he has us in at the moment.

Id not trust him with a free transfer never mind millions 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We must be the only team in world football that extends a contract to a manager who hadn't won a game this season at the time of extension. Either friendly or competitive.

Sack the board.

Bennett shat himself that he was going to walk, so offered him a new deal and oh you'll get time to rebuild slowly.

If he had any nous, he'd have fucking let him, and then walked himself.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

B, how can we sit and watch someone who can't coach and decide to give him time?

He can't get the plaudits for last year then be excused for the fucking mess he has us in at the moment.

Id not trust him with a free transfer never mind millions 

I want signings but at that stage too were i wouldn’t give him a penny.

Season is fucked anyway so what is point.

Fans are angry right now and they'll cling onto any old shite just to rage including the Danilo "limping" video

I've said for years supporters need to be more organised and coordinated when it comes to AGM time instead of mundane rambling pish about half time music and letting them off the hook. We saw how that wee rat Wilson reacted to a direct and honest question.

"Do you think the board have failed RFC, if not, why not?"

"You said football clubs are brilliant at wasting resources, what makes you think you can change that when the directors and recent directors have done exactly that?"

"Do you think the directors salaries and bonuses are justified considering the state of the yearly accounts, the lack of quality in the squad and lack of success?"

It'll never happen though

This summer under this board has been the biggest shambles we have ever seen. 

Going on 3 months with no CEO and no Academy Director. 

The complete and utter collapse under the stewardship of the Parks and Bennett is unforgivable. All while surrounded by yes men. 

These fucks need chased out of running the club. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Going on 3 months with no CEO and no Academy Director

The complete and utter collapse under the stewardship of the Parks and Bennett is unforgivable. All while surrounded by yes men. 

Hahaha fuckin 3 months man. These cunts are clueless. They'll hire some wet wipe into the role as well, nothing surer. 

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Hahaha fuckin 3 months man. These cunts are clueless. They'll hire some wet wipe into the role as well, nothing surer. 

Still genuinely believe that Bennett thinks he can do the Exectuive Chairman role permanently with barely a word said. Only reason why it's been so long.

We have no cash. A shite squad. No DOF. No CEO. No home stadium. Lost multi million court cases. No champions league (or even bonus round money). About to be equalled in league titles (and overtook  overall). 

Fucking desperate stuff. I’ve never felt so much resentment towards board, spivs aside. I fucking hate these cunts. Chase them.

We are 1 inevitably tanking from that lost at end of month away from complete implosion, I doubt we’ll even get 2nd.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Going on 3 months with no CEO and no Academy Director. 

Don't have enough money to recruit no doubt. Any money we had has no doubt been blown on fixing our stadium or paying out fines because it's not ready for the season.