Blaine McConnell (we hardly knew ye)

7 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Unreal man

Grounds for sacking there? 

Grounds for sacking the fucking retard who hired him. He's just started and we never bothered to check any of this? Incompetence at the highest level.

Right about now must be the point where I’ve stopped caring because to be honest, I couldn’t care less if he supported celtic, the SNP or his pronouns were biscuit and camel.

That aside, his CV is impressive. 15+ years of experience, most recently in senior managerial capacities with both EA Sports and Under Armour, two gigantic organisations, and as documented, he has prior exposure at a football club.

Has recent events driven me to giving zero fucks, or should this irritate me? I imagine we’ll have multiple celtic fans working for us, just like they will have bluenoses.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It’s like being in a toxic relationship where you are so worn down by it that you don’t even have the energy to fight anymore so you just shrug your shoulders and say “whatever”.

Sorry that happened to you mate 

I actually don't care who he supports as long as he does a good job.

We'd be quick to deride a "jobs for the boys" mentality if we were just hiring anyone who happened to be a Rangers fan. 

Yes, ideally you'd want someone to be both a) good at the job and b) a supporter, but if he's been through an interview process and is clearly the best applicant then fair enough.

2 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

We'd be quick to deride a "jobs for the boys" mentality if we were just hiring anyone who happened to be a Rangers fan. 

Yes, ideally you'd want someone to be both a) good at the job and b) a supporter, but if he's been through an interview process and is clearly the best applicant then fair enough.

Called us huns. He's diehard one of them. Shouldn't be allowed anywhere near us.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Grounds for sacking the fucking retard who hired him. He's just started and we never bothered to check any of this? Incompetence at the highest level.

Believe it or not if they used that against him then he could claim he was discriminated against

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I know Blaine. Nice enough guy but aye, absolutely massive celtic fan, and worked for them before moving down south.

Aye, thought that myself when he was calling us H***.

Fuck Blaine. I hope the rat gets sacked.

8 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

You cried about people laughing at Tierney being injured so literally no cunt on here cares what you think mate 

29 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Aye, thought that myself when he was calling us H***.

Fuck Blaine. I hope the rat gets sacked.

I've probably called him worse on nights out back then tbh. Some facebook post from 2011 ffs. Just another reason I refuse to do social media nowadays. Pretty sure just about everyone on here has wrote something about them online at some point, doesn't make us bad people.