*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

15 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

How can you come to the conclusion that we've made an arse of it on the basis that there may or may have not been an offer without any fucking information?

Because we openly said he wasn't for sale?

Just now, Colin Traive said:

As someone who hasn’t seen the game (recorded it because I was busy but deleted it obv), we seemed to miss a good few chances at 0-0. Could it have been different had we scored one or even two of those chances?

#strawclutching

We started well and maybe should have taken a couple of our chances, but they were cutting us open far too easily the whole game. Think a defeat was inevitable.

13 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

As someone who hasn’t seen the game (recorded it because I was busy but deleted it obv), we seemed to miss a good few chances at 0-0. Could it have been different had we scored one or even two of those chances?

#strawclutching

If we take one of the early chances it maybe changes the game, but the slices through us with ease time and time again. We were miles off it, and it’s utterly depressing this morning as yet again we as fans don’t even have an argument for these cunts. I can take getting beaten by them but it’s the manner of the loss that’s got to be alarming. We barely laid a glove on them and rarely tested one of fattest goalkeepers I’ve ever seen 

41 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

But you have zero information to say there has been any bid, let alone one that's close to being acceptable.

Irrelevant cause we said he wasn't for sale, so that means any bids would be knocked back

22 minutes ago, WWTC said:

If we take one of the early chances it maybe changes the game, but the slices through us with ease time and time again. We were miles off it, and it’s utterly depressing this morning as yet again we as fans don’t even have an argument for these cunts. I can take getting beaten by them but it’s the manner of the loss that’s got to be alarming. We barely laid a glove on them and rarely tested one of fattest goalkeepers I’ve ever seen 

Very true

24 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Mind the boy that played for Hibs a few seasons ago? 🤣

53 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

#strawclutching

No. We missed a header from Matondo which I think was mentioned may have been offside if he scored, and Dessers had a tame effort easily saved which also was offside if it had went in.

I can’t remember much more than that in the way of shots on goal before they scored. Once they scored but it was ruled offside a switch seemed to go in our players heads and their entire approach changed. It’s like despite the goal being disallowed they still believed it counted.

We looked alright for about 8 minutes and then reverted back to the same thing we always see in these games. We were fucking dreadful and while their first thought in possession is to move quickly forward, ours is to try get the possession percentage looking nicer 

59 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

#strawclutching

It was 3 nill going on 5 or 6.

It was a mauling 

2 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

Every one of their ball boys/girls are rabid and always have been! 

Rangers are more interested in ticking off the diversity and inclusion quota when employing.

Not commenting on young ball boys or girls. They clearly support celtic which is fine they are kids. We should be doing the same with our ball boys in games. 

Your last part is not even worth getting into. Weird

3 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Not commenting on young ball boys or girls. They clearly support celtic which is fine they are kids. We should be doing the same with our ball boys in games. 

Your last part is not even worth getting into. Weird

All our ball boys should be grade 3 and higher on the flute imo.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not to pick on him, because everyone was pish, but how fucking bad is Ross McCausland.

Absolutely howling footballer at this level. 

He had at least 3 decent opportunities to score himself during his time on the pitch. 

He’ll not make it here long term but you can see he at least tries, even if he is quite shite. Diomande however had periods in that game he literally walked around while they had possession. He was a fucking disgrace yesterday