*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

2 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Since VAR was introduced in Scotland we've had 4 "goals" disallowed against them after var reviews.

Guess how many they've had disallowed......yep, zero.

These things even themselves out though, so it's all good :lol:

And at least 3 of the decisions were questionable. 

2 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Since VAR was introduced in Scotland we've had 4 "goals" disallowed against them after var reviews.

Guess how many they've had disallowed......yep, zero.

These things even themselves out though, so it's all good :lol:

Need to go back and actually go, should they have been disallowed though? And what ones should they have been disallowed?

Roofe was highly debatable (although seen them given), but the other two from Dessers and Sima were correct.

The Morelos one Clancy (the cheat that he is) blew the whistle before it went in so VAR can’t act.

I can’t think of a goal they’ve scored that should / could have been disallowed? 

44 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Need to go back and actually go, should they have been disallowed though? And what ones should they have been disallowed?

Roofe was highly debatable (although seen them given), but the other two from Dessers and Sima were correct.

The Morelos one Clancy (the cheat that he is) blew the whistle before it went in so VAR can’t act.

I can’t think of a goal they’ve scored that should / could have been disallowed? 

Nah the disallowed dessers goal from Lawrence’s foul was incorrect due to how many “phases” had past. The celtic player got back into his box and blocked a shot iirc before the ball went in.

One VAR decision that shouldn’t have went for them was the penalty, which they missed, awarded to oreilly when he kicked diomande, although the same thing went against Dessers in the 1st game. Can’t have it both ways, an absolute stitch up. 

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If Clement starts with Lawrence in the 10 we're fucked from the first minute of the match. Will see the same old story play out. 

He doesn't have the legs to compete against them.

We need Sterling, Barron and Diomande to start against them. 

10 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Putting a non midfielder in the midfield for our biggest game of the season is what you would do?

I want Sterling at RB. Where tav goes after that I don’t care as long as it is not in defence. Do you want to watch Tav be ripped apart from RB against celtic more and more? It’s the definition of insanity. Also being placed in midfield didn’t do Ricksen any harm.

19 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I want Sterling at RB. Where tav goes after that I don’t care as long as it is not in defence. Do you want to watch Tav be ripped apart from RB against celtic more and more? It’s the definition of insanity. Also being placed in midfield didn’t do Ricksen any harm.

Stick him in goals then? Left back? Centre half?

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

No I want Tav watching from the bench and Sterling at right back

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Are you seriously saying the Sima goal in the cup final was correct to be disallowed. There were at least 3 of our players being fouled as the ball came in, including Raskin and his contact with their keeper was probably the least illegal one. 

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

If Clement starts with Lawrence in the 10 we're fucked from the first minute of the match. Will see the same old story play out. 

Mental how everyone can see that bar the manager. He doesn't have the legs for playing the way Clement wants and I feel will be like a man down come Sunday. 

He did do a fair bit of tracking back at the weekend in fairness.