***** The Official Dundee United v Rangers Match Thread *****

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Don't get it with Diomande at all. 4 million and I've seen nothing to get excited about.

Need a strong midfielder around him and we’d be alright. We certainly haven’t sorted this yet. Fucking astonished with the situation. The fans see it. Why the fuck don’t the coaches see it? 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Need a strong midfielder around him and we’d be alright. We certainly haven’t sorted this yet. Fucking astonished with the situation. The fans see it. Why the fuck don’t the coaches see it? 

The last player we had that could control a midfield/dictate play was Steven Davis. We've still not addressed that position, which is a shambles. 

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Doesn't mean it will make Diamonde any better though. I'm forgetting he's still young, but he seriously lacks the basics which is worrying. 

How many players lack the basics in the Rangers team? Who is worse than him? Pretty easy to name some. But you’re forgetting he’s young right? There’s players older than him that are pish. 

7 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Outa my way you with yer negative pish talk and redundant avatar making you look like a fanny. I'm no in the mood for weak mindedness. The season starts now. 

You are deluded as fuck! 👍🏻

8 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

How many players lack the basics in the Rangers team? Who is worse than him? Pretty easy to name some. But you’re forgetting he’s young right? There’s players older than him that are pish. 

Raskin was born in the same year as him and no cunt makes the excuse that Raskin’s just young.

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not making the 12 game point, I'm saying there's a dismissiveness about the sheep's form because of who they've played. And given our form and who we've played that's pretty embarrassing.

Aye but the poster i replied to only used 12 games for whatever reason 

We know our form is terrible and sheep are winning, doesn't mean after 5 games were defo not getting 2nd place 

5 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

This will be a slog

Tell me about it, as I type it is 20 mins until the off licence opens, despite the stupidly early time on a Sunday morning I am seriously contemplating getting in some liquid preparation to fortify myself for High Noon. PC better hope that the new boys he brought in start making the positive impact he obviously believes they can, right now, or even this early in the season, despite the new contract, the peg his coat is hanging on will become decidedly shaky.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

we have won a few titles on this tottie field, 1989, 1997, 2010 🤔

I was fortunate to be there, in that death trap Main Stand that night in 2010. Seems like it was an alternate universe to the one we are inhabiting now. Safe to say I have never seen such pessimism about our prospects about beating this shower today, I mean come on, it is Dundee Fucking United we are talking about here, not Man City.