*****The Official Rangers v Lyon Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Bajrami MOTM. Also thought Propper did well. Barron made 1 mistake, but apart from that was sound.

The rest. Meh 

Propper was a disgrace along with the other lump of wood next to him, seen CB's in my boys under 11's with better fundamentals than these two plodders.

Ally agreeing with the narrative we have suffered an agonising regression of results in Europe since all those years ago in 2022.

Everything was off about the game tonight, I noticed his obsequious shite on commentary first. "ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON RORY" - Bordering on cretinous.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We lost 4 goals and people think our DM and CB played well lol.

During the first half Propper was pressing my their DM at one point (only thing smart Dessers done all night was give away a foul when this happened), swinging in a cross from the left wing at another time. He was the case in point of how we played in that first half, looked like complete headless chickens. You cant have a centre half charging about the park like he’s an amateur in a free role against a team like Lyon 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Probably, but we have empty swathes of seats in October. What will it be like in winter when we have fuck all to play for.

Guess we will find out. 

Doesn't know how to play against the higher quality in Europe and the unwashed. Doesn't know how to play against the low block dross. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I really rate Bajrami too, should he be a retort to every discussion now as well?

No, him getting played out of position says it all.

3.6 million or whatever and he’s out on wing whilst Dowell is playing his position sums up that fucking moron in dug out.