Chairman’s Update

So he is saying the Chairman will be someone hired by the club through recruitment consultants and not a shareholder? Very strange that. What is that role going to be going forward now? Who's vision is the one driving the club forward?

I get it with Gilligan that he is trying his best with Letham in getting to grips with the club but it's horrendous optics that the club are so reliant on these two to run the place. 

Good to see some sort of constant communication for a change but it's during a time when we are all over the shop. See if it happens when roles are filled.

24 minutes ago, The Archer said:

over 30k in fines and people greeting about Hagi costing another 6k.If the supporters cant follow the rules and its getting us shafted then ban them.Enough issues without UEFA breathing down our necks on top of the current problems

:lol: 

The club is not well run. An institution the size of Rangers needs more than Gilligan & Letham at the helm.

Six months is a long time without a CEO never mind the numerous other vacant positions.

What's the hold up?

Ibrox was more than half empty before 90 minutes were up against Lyon, so I'm not sure where he is going with that.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The club is not well run. An institution the size of Rangers needs more than Gilligan & Letham at the helm.

Six months is a long time without a CEO never mind the numerous other vacant positions.

What's the hold up?

Ibrox was more than half empty before 90 minutes were up against Lyon, so I'm not sure where he is going with that.

I was there, people left, but it wasn’t <50% capacity that’s nonsense.

This can't be a short term thing whoever comes in must continue to communicate with the support. 

The only thing I don't agree with is him saying we aren't lacking leadership because he and George Letham are going balls to the walls whilst everyone else just sits about that's part of the problem John. 

On the manager we may as well delete the thread on here he is absolutely bomb proof at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Been nearly 5 months since Bisgrove left but that’s class that we’ve now got a short list :lol: 

Just shows you how much of a fuck up Bennet was as Chairman. It’s sound but as he’s a Rangers fan. Club is a fucking shambles, it’s early 90s tarrier levels.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Honestly, I think this is puff piece shite, and even then, it's not very good puff piece. 

Still no further forward with anything and oh we had a good couple league games.

I'd rather less talk tbh.

The Hibs and st Johnstone performances were laboured as fuck.

Don't think we win Sunday or at pittodrie 

8 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

The Hibs and st Johnstone performances were laboured as fuck.

Don't think we win Sunday or at pittodrie 

Exactly. It freaks me out so much that people aren't more concerned or pissed off.

This genuinely doesn't tell us anything other than we're still no further forward in actually getting a CEO/Chairman.

Two guys can't run this club, and Gilligan wants to point to League results that should be normal for us.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Also the cunts have cost us multiple millions with their decisions over the years. Where's the shout for accountability with that? 

£80m+ turnover business having a go about £30k in fines. 

We are ran like a fucking really shite local bowling club.

:lol:

you’ll honestly moan about anything.