Ryan Kent - Would you have him back?

Ace

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-kent-sees-fenerbahce-contract-33917440

I'd still take him, even as a stop gap until the end of the season.

Works for him as he can show his abilities and eyes will be on him, works for us because he's free, knows the club & we are short of wide players.

Wages would be the issue I imagine.

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-kent-sees-fenerbahce-contract-33917440

I'd still take him, even as a stop gap until the end of the season.

Works for him as he can show his abilities and eyes will be on him, works for us because he's free, knows the club & we are short of wide players.

Wages would be the issue I imagine.

Think it’d be a great move for both.

Yes, from Jan until the end of the season. Not because he’s great, but because our budgets are tight, I don’t think we can afford much better (and his demands will be lower because clubs won’t be falling over themselves to sign him), Clement’s system relies on wingers, and our LW options have been inconsistent and consistently unfit. 

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Yes, from Jan until the end of the season. Not because he’s great, but because our budgets are tight, I don’t think we can afford much better (and his demands will be lower because clubs won’t be falling over themselves to sign him), Clement’s system relies on wingers, and our LW options have been inconsistent and consistently unfit. 

Not sure we’d have to wait until January as he’s been released. I may be wrong.

In answer to the question - short term deal to see if he gets back to what he is capable may be beneficial for both sides. He’s better than our current left winger options - particularly with Cortes out.

3 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Not sure we’d have to wait until January as he’s been released. I may be wrong.

In answer to the question - short term deal to see if he gets back to what he is capable may be beneficial for both sides. He’s better than our current left winger options - particularly with Cortes out.

He could train here but I don’t think we could register him until January.