Ryan Kent - Would you have him back?

Ace

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The squad is garbage but he was involved in plenty of similar performances and results like that during his time here. Let’s not start rewriting history and putting people on a pedestal who don’t deserve it.

I don’t think we’ve been collectively so far off it all over the park since Pedro. 

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The squad is garbage but he was involved in plenty of similar performances and results like that during his time here. Let’s not start rewriting history and putting people on a pedestal who don’t deserve it.

It’s not a very high pedestal…

Not a single player from this current squad gets into the team from 55/Seville for me.

Miles off it ability wise

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Compared to the wingers we have Kent is much better than them. I'd be happy terminating the loan of Cerny and sign Kent instead. 

Yes his form dipped but it was still better than what's here currently. 

Cerny is a right winger. Don't think I ever saw Kent play RW. 

Cerny wouldn't be much of a miss though, granted. 

Yes Kent was infuriating in his last season, but a bit like most of the other players we wanted rid of, they are better than this current shower of shite, honestly it's like we got rid of players deemed "not good enough" and went and downgraded in every fucking position