Philippe Clement views amongst the support post-Kilmarnock

crmpicco

Philippe Clement  

254 members have voted

1. 1. What do we do?

• Keep him
    • Sack him

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 22/10/24 at 21:05

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What a disgrace we are in this position. Many say they hate the manager, and I can understand that, but I hate the cunts who have been on the board since 2015.

Same and they have the cheek to call themselves rangers men. If they really cared about the club they would accept they aren't good enough and move on. Instead they are delusional and think they are doing a good job. 

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcinnes said it after game. Pack centre, force Rangers out wide, try get them to cross into box and confident they’d defend it.

I can remember noticing that clearly when they beat us in cup semi final at Hampden.

He’s now done that to 4 Rangers managers.

Were so fucking easy to play against its embarrassing,  teams just give us possession knowing we arent a threat 

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kilmarnock were fucking honking.

Low block, long throws and hoofing it.

Hoofing it, wit? One of their chances they passed the ball out wide, Tav no where to be seen, passed it around a bit, and cutback into the box, if their striker was a second faster he has a tap in.

They created good chances, and were attacking us, left their strikers up on our defence multiple times - if we had anything about us, we'd have been able to take the ball back and hit them on the turn of possession, instead we were lethargic, disinterested, straight up pish, how could we expect to beat any type of block when we're all jogging about, multiple touch passing, hesitation etc.

Kilmarnock were honking for large parts, and we still couldn't do anything.

We're stinking man.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Hoofing it, wit? One of their chances they passed the ball out wide, Tav no where to be seen, passed it around a bit, and cutback into the box, if their striker was a second faster he has a tap in.

They created good chances, and were attacking us, left their strikers up on our defence multiple times - if we had anything about us, we'd have been able to take the ball back and hit them on the turn of possession, instead we were lethargic, disinterested, straight up pish, how could we expect to beat any type of block when we're all jogging about, multiple touch passing, hesitation etc.

Kilmarnock were honking for large parts, and we still couldn't do anything.

We're stinking man.

They had that one chance but Mcinnes put Vassell against the Dutch Davies and looked to hit him and play off him.

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Same and they have the cheek to call themselves rangers men. If they really cared about the club they would accept they aren't good enough and move on. Instead they are delusional and think they are doing a good job. 

They are all well past their sell by date that is for sure. I don't think they want to give up what they have, even if a new investor came in that was a good option, they would reject it. 

The lack of urgency throughout the team is appaling. 

It drives me nuts everytime I see Tav sauntering over to the corner flag as if he's waiting on a nod from the opposition to say they're ready..carry on.

The amount of times Butland looks as though he's going to through the ball out quickly to then about 10 seconds later roll it out to one of the defenders who 5 passes later are passing ith ball back to him to fuckin miskick it either out of play or direct to one of the opposition.

I feel that Clement reckons getting a draw in any away game is acceptable, the guy is obviously out of his depth, I would love for him to turn it around,but there only looks to be one outcome coming and hopefully the mess of a board can somehow relieve him of the post sooner rather than later.

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mcinnes said it after game. Pack centre, force Rangers out wide, try get them to cross into box and confident they’d defend it.

I can remember noticing that clearly when they beat us in cup semi final at Hampden.

He said during the week he expected to win against us at home.  

30 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Also highlights the fact that whilst our last 4 managers have had different styles, it's been the same basic formation mostly. I still remember Gerrard's team running out of ideas and we'd revert to making space out wide and then aimlessly firing the ball into the box. That's a dream for these big defenders in this league. Gio and Beale would do the same.

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They are all well past their sell by date that is for sure. I don't think they want to give up what they have, even if a new investor came in that was a good option, they would reject it. 

New investor means either selling up or diluting thier existing shares. 

Both I don't think they'll do either 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Also highlights the fact that whilst our last 4 managers have had different styles, it's been the same basic formation mostly. I still remember Gerrard's team running out of ideas and we'd revert to making space out wide and then aimlessly firing the ball into the box. That's a dream for these big defenders in this league. Gio and Beale would do the same.

That’s what most Centre halves in this league want.

Take John Souttar, as showed last week with Scotland he’s at his best when siege defending. Put the litter picker against him and he’s lost as he can’t cope with the movement.

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Davie Martindale said the exact same thing during Gio's tenure.

43 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He said during the week he expected to win against us at home.  

Quite right too to be fair, in the last six games at Rugby Park against us and them, Kilmarnock have won 4 of them, they've beat us more times at Rugby Park since we came up in 2016 than we've beaten them, better Rangers teams have went there in recent years and got turned over, I'm not excusing this team or that performance, I just understand where McInnes' confidence comes from in these games.

I said over a year ago that we needed a clear out and have a new captain with a winning mentality that can get the best out of those around him, we still have the same loser whos game has gone to shit and slows everything down, Balogun has a better mentality than any other in the team, im not advocating him as next captain but it shows everything that is wrong when he does the presser and says how it is , our current captain would have said the usual pish, dissapointed, we need to learn etc, we had the chance to change things yet here we are still watching the same shit show. Thats on Clement not having the balls to change it .

24 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

GvB, Beale and Clement all started their tenure well with some great results and consistent wins. All started to fail at the business end of their respective seasons, and continued this into the following seasons campaigns.

If Clement goes it leaves us with two choices. 

One we appoint a caretaker manager and leave him in charge until the summer. It gives a new manager a fresh start in the summer but writes off the season.

Second we appoint a new manager after search and hope to fuck this one can break the cycle.

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If Clement goes it leaves us with two choices. 

One we appoint a caretaker manager and leave him in charge until the summer. It gives a new manager a fresh start in the summer but writes off the season.

Second we appoint a new manager after search and hope to fuck this one can break the cycle.

The season is already written off. We'd accepted that we were rebuilding.

It's majorly fucked now though.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

The season is already written off. We'd accepted that we were rebuilding.

It's majorly fucked now though.

Concern I have is another new manager, potentially another rebuild.

Fuck knows if we will get out this hole again. Certainly anytime soon

13 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Concern I have is another new manager, potentially another rebuild.

Fuck knows if we will get out this hole again. Certainly anytime soon

Agree mate. Would take us having Aberdeens player quality and transfer power in windows for us to get out of this any time soon