* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I stand corrected :lol:

I can see why you think that mate, due to the cover up but this looks like it's slipped through the net. Had to rewind it myself a couple of times to see if he said what I thought he said. Not entirely sure what more they need in order to prosecute celtic fc!!!!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The celtic cup......stuck right in it.....

Looks like that cunt Grunt was gulping for air when he mentioned the c....c cup.
Andy Woodward told of his fears of attending and seemed sure that c....c "coaches" as in plural were taking advantage of boys.
It looks like this aint going away. 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Looks like that cunt Grunt was gulping for air when he mentioned the c....c cup.
Andy Woodward told of his fears of attending and seemed sure that c....c "coaches" as in plural were taking advantage of boys.
It looks like this aint going away. 

the look on his face when he says the 'C' word

A great big ''Fuck NAW!!!!'' moment for Grant right there. For the rest of the interview he was probably inwardly rehearsing his excuses for the inevitable carpeting by his masters. Surprised it was aired tbh. Maybe trying to avoid adverse publicity if the interviewee revealed what was said and they hadn't.

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers is now the potential saviour of Scottish football and the SFA should be listening to him according to lego muncher. Ffs

The deluded idiot is the David Brent of world football.......how many clubs from the continent came in for him......he got lucky one season with Suarez and Sturridge 

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers is now the potential saviour of Scottish football and the SFA should be listening to him according to lego muncher. Ffs

I would hope that the saviour of Scottish football's fundamental job is to disband a certain football club for allowing innocent children to be abused. Only lego muncher can honestly believe a guy that rodgers trannies is that such person. 

28 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

The deluded idiot is the David Brent of world football.......how many clubs from the continent came in for him......he got lucky one season with Suarez and Sturridge 

That liverpool team also had no distractions or travelling to Europe that season..and they still won FUCK ALL..

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

I would hope that the saviour of Scottish football's fundamental job is to disband a certain football club for allowing innocent children to be abused. Only lego muncher can honestly believe a guy that rodgers trannies is that such person. 

Brenda in an interview admitted he had landed in tranny heaven with all the hairy arsed cunts in kilts flashing their privates. :matron:

Amazing how much leeway Rodgers gets compared to our manager. 

Had a great start to the domestic campaign- Linked with 0 jobs= no unrest. 

MW wins three games on the bounce and the media had already carted him down for the under 21s job. 

Rodgers says hes never seen a good game on a plastic pitch- the media fawn over it. 

MW says he doesn't like plastic pitches (after Waghorn injury) hes castrated, who the fk does he think he is coming up here talking about our game etc etc. 

51 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Amazing how much leeway Rodgers gets compared to our manager. 

Had a great start to the domestic campaign- Linked with 0 jobs= no unrest. 

MW wins three games on the bounce and the media had already carted him down for the under 21s job. 

Rodgers says hes never seen a good game on a plastic pitch- the media fawn over it. 

MW says he doesn't like plastic pitches (after Waghorn injury) hes castrated, who the fk does he think he is coming up here talking about our game etc etc. 

They have totally different jobs as well.

MW was taken on, on a long term contract, to build the football infrastructure up in its entirety - Youth, development, scouting, first team - everything. He also has to get a winning 1st team on the park during this time.

Rodgers took it on for a year as a stop gap till someone in the EPL came back in for him and was given the tools to get his team into the group stages of the CL, and win the league. Thats it. Full stop. He needed huge amount of luck in the transfer market and in the qualifying rounds in europe just to achieve that.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Man City, Man Utd and Arsenal are all interested in Tierney according to the BBC.

Oh my sides.

:rofl:

All falling over themselves to buy the boy with the broken ankle 

Archived