* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Owen archdeacon was as close to a stereotypical fenian as you could get, the black mono brow never hid the rancidness ripping out him, his family still havnae forgiven his uncle for pumping his maw aw they years ago even though he nearly made up for it by denying he pumped the granny whilst wearing his grandas slippers 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Outwith Lennon and Lego boy

Who's your most hated tarrier? 

Darren O'Dea for me, got the typical Catholic incestious look about him, he was definitely the product of two siblings shagging

Sutton, Petrov, Hartson, Boruc, Thompson, there is so many tbf.

10 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

As beautiful as Brendan Rodgers?? Lol they really are scumbags, imagine trying to get wee boys to buy that shite for their dad or unclebrother or whoever has the job of bringing them up. As mental as broony who is 1 total spangle and as 7 magnificent as Henrik Larsson who is a freak show cunt. That t-shirt is off the chain and embarrassing the smelly cunts will be wearing it on their holidays. 

Or all of the above!

They really are a breed all to themselves. Embarrassed by nothing offended by everything right enough 

22 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Darren O'Dea for me, got the typical Catholic incestious look about him, he was definitely the product of two siblings shagging

Boruc, Hartson, and especially that uber cunt Sutton!!! 

18 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The fuck is this!? :lol: 

"And as 7 magnificent?" 

See the inbreeding is causing issues as usual :pipe: 

Even though they are a bunch of smellie, retarded, inbred bunch of mutants,  the Taigs can always be relied on to give us a great laugh :lol: 

On 6/17/2017 at 10:05 AM, Gaz52 said:

How long have you got?

On 2017-6-17 at 10:05 AM, Gaz52 said:

The ones that are still breathing.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:54 PM, RFCRobertson said:

The fuck is this!? :lol: 

"And as 7 magnificent?" 

See the inbreeding is causing issues as usual :pipe: 

?? FFS as pathetic as they are they do know how to make money, fuck me man, these will be flying off their shelves

4 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Absolutely despised Anton Rogan when I was younger. Probably the first Tim I had a real hatred for.

meh, when the tims hate one of their own to the extent they hated that cunt it takes the fun out of it for me, Joe Miller was a wee rat bastard tho'

Probably most of my generation despised lispin' Billy Mcneill. Seemed to start the tradition of always cheated never defeated. Dirty git in a nasty way on the field and never had a good word for any other team.

"House" :mutley:

How can anyone despise Anton - worth a goal a game to us. Remember the handball from a cross with no-one within 10 yards of him. What a twat.:dance:

Archived