* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So the day Torbett is back in court the BBC top sports story is Tierney to Atletico, followed by Rangers taking the SFA on and their convienent take on abuse at Rangers as well. 

I fucking hate this country

Is this true, is he back up yesterday or today, if so it's a disgrace. To me that is sick by these fuckers, anything to take the shit away from them which is fucking disgusting in my opinion. No shame with these cunts which we already know.

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Is this true, is he back up yesterday or today, if so it's a disgrace. To me that is sick by these fuckers, anything to take the shit away from them which is fucking disgusting in my opinion. No shame with these cunts which we already know.

No one can be shocked by the levels of depravity that filth will stoop do.

20 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Oh I agree with you, not even child abuse will shame these cunts, and if the media is doing that deliberately then I am genuinely appalled, I don't bother about much, but this actually angers me in a big way, would me writing a letter to someone highlight it, probably not, so pisses me rite off. 

59 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It’s a massive double standard that shows their real views on child abuse ok for them but not those whom they fear and hate.

1 hour ago, Iron Proddy said:

State of this cunt

If one of our players was talking like that the BBC would rip us apart for lack of respect and sporting integrity. 

That's why people kick him. 

If you take the piss out of honest pros (earning a tenth of what you do) on a weekly basis like some overpaid, arrogant wee cock socket you can expect that they'll leave something on you. Always has been that way. 

If he doesn't want to be booted into the air he could try respect and humility, rather than his manager claiming it but in practice showing none whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

That's why people kick him. 

If you take the piss out of honest pros (earning a tenth of what you do) on a weekly basis like some overpaid, arrogant wee cock socket you can expect that they'll leave something on you. Always has been that way. 

If he doesn't want to be booted into the air he could try respect and humility, rather than his manager claiming it but in practice showing none whatsoever. 

His comments are very ironic 

the guy has made a career out of high energy low quality midfield play 

4 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

The truth and nothing but the truth. 

He is without doubt a player of limited ability, who has been allowed to look better than he is due to our absence from the top flight, and in the last 2 seasons, our weak midfield.

I think that will change next season..

8 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

His comments certainly are ironic when he himself has committed similar tackles for years while hiding in the SPFL too afraid to move down South and test himself against the big boys.  

Hopefully Brown gets his just desserts one of these days.

5 hours ago, TMB said:

His comments certainly are ironic when he himself has committed similar tackles for years while hiding in the SPFL too afraid to move down South and test himself against the big boys.  

Thats the thing... over the last few years of the Taigs being the "best thing since sliced bread", i dont recall multi million pound offer stories in the paper for him the way there was with other signings.

Some players went, were poor, came back... but he just shit out altogether

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Thats the thing... over the last few years of the Taigs being the "best thing since sliced bread", i dont recall multi million pound offer stories in the paper for him the way there was with other signings.

Some players went, were poor, came back... but he just shit out altogether

Funny how the one player they have never had any intentions of selling has had very little to none of these made up transfer rumours 

4 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

When was the last time either team had an open top bus parade?

You never had an snp council and police Scotland to sanction it before. It is also the arrogance of the cunts assuming that the cup is a formality.

34 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You never had an snp council and police Scotland to sanction it before. It is also the arrogance of the cunts assuming that the cup is a formality.

The labour council just listed was just as bad tbf several of them were open about being ST hders at the piggery.

Next league title we win.im.guessing we just parade through the city centre on to Ibrox......

Even more hilarious now if Mwell pump them

36 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

When was the last time either team had an open top bus parade?

Absolutely disgraceful,  this club in the next couple of months will be under investigation for the child abuse cover up at their bloody club which ran straight to the familys that owned them knowing and one of them was  and a future Labour bloody lord provost in Micheal Kelly, remember Keep Celtics name clean at all cost was the motto.

When Torbett is reconvicted for later offences once they let him back in , not only had they covered up for him but now they were looking the other way as more kids got abused. 

And what do our council do ? Organise a fucking victory parade , Wait till 55 we will show them what a real fucking parade is , but we will probably be refused by our bigoted and biased council. 

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Absolutely disgraceful,  this club in the next couple of months will be under investigation for the child abuse cover up at their bloody club which ran straight to the familys that owned them knowing and one of them was  and a future Labour bloody lord provost in Micheal Kelly, remember Keep Celtics name clean at all cost was the motto.

When Torbett is reconvicted for later offences once they let him back in , not only had they covered up for him but now they were looking the other way as more kids got abused. 

And what do our council do ? Organise a fucking victory parade , Wait till 55 we will show them what a real fucking parade is , but we will probably be refused by our bigoted and biased council. 

Precedent set mate.....also remember them being allowed to use of George's Square for a tarrier fest on a Champions League night.

The council probably will refuse it for 55 but by fuck they won't be able to stop the celebrations that follow.

They are truly a club as no other, just not in the footballing sense....

Archived