* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TMB said:

I seen that Musonda has had his loan terminated early.  That didn't go according to plan, did it?  They beat 47 clubs to his signature and he was shite :lol:

aye 47 bowling clubs .

another of the skillfull players who can't actually play football

13 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Unsure if it's Scottish cup final or Irish cup final going by all the horrible wee flags 

Unless Cliftonville are playing you wouldn't be seeing any of those flags in the Irish Cup final

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

Must admit I'm gutted it's not us today in this final. These bastards will milk lifting this for all its worth, should be used as motivation for every single player who plays a part for us next season. 

To me this is no big deal its an affront to Scottish football just how bad can it get i just hope SG can work it right up their tarrier arseholes

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What time do they 2 lots of peadophile bastards play at today? Heading to Bridgeton and Duke Street later and want to avoid sharing a train or even a pavement with them 

I think you will be struggling to avoid they cunts today K.A.In, it says they have a 2pm kick off, but place will be hoaching with them, i was meant to be going into Glasgow but giving it a miss and going to Stirling out the road.

She hates me when I'm about them, I get annoyed and curse and slag them at every turn.

6 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I think you will be struggling to avoid they cunts today K.A.In, it says they have a 2pm kick off, but place will be hoaching with them, i was meant to be going into Glasgow but giving it a miss and going to Stirling out the road.

She hates me when I'm about them, I get annoyed and curse and slag them at every turn.

I know I’ll bump into some of them just a case of damaged limitation when’s best to see the least amount 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know I’ll bump into some of them just a case of damaged limitation when’s best to see the least amount 

Yeah I know what you mean, see you don't need to deal with the taigs in general out in the street, I was working yesterday and had a few in and managed to hold my tongue, but there will be loads back in tomorrow, I can deal with most of them, but there's one that bores me with the sevco pish and putting his finger to his mouth in a ssssh manner.

Honest to fuck K.A.I he is a total wank, rite taig snp loving cunt, hates the Union, I put a wee pin badge on every day and had one of our pom pom hats on in work at Christmas because it was frozen, the white one with the red and blue, he put a complaint in that it was football colours and I had a pin badge with a Union Flag and small Poppy, he tried to say that was political.

Greeting like a wee bitch and is meant to be a hard man, they couldn't do anything as the hat didn't have Rangers on it, and the Poppy badge they laughed at him. Even some of the taig managers told him to get a grip. Twat, :lol:

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Some of them were shouting about a parade today going down London road from the Mcdonalds and Kfc don't know if that was just last night but tread carefully the fenians will be out in force today no doubt waiting to play the victim card.

3 hours ago, Siwel said:

Really glad we have Palestine,and the reason to give fenians something else to worry about other than get pissed and enjoy yerself.
Scabby horrible cunts will take up any lost cause to deflect from their religion and what happened within that horrible club and the chapels worldwide.

Archived