* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

bet the selik website never condoned his views on IRA stance though.....ps honestly that man gets paid by our taxes ffs

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Tarriers want 30 million for tierney noo :lol:

Worth every penny, he will have his pick of the Spanish and Italian giants and any of the top four EPL teams, I would rate him nearer the 50m mark with Dembele not far behind.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Tarriers want 30 million for tierney noo :lol:

They’ll get double that once he deals with this new Ebola outbreak. 

Joking aside that boy was ripped apart when playing in the Champions league.  You could argue there is no shame in that but when you pay 30 million you expect more. As stated above Candeias gave him a torrid time. 

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

Thought he was supposed to be on loan for 18 month ? Hopefully sign of things to come that whoever Brenda signs turns out to be shit.

Going by his track record it ends up like that.

11 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Thatis hilarious I hate that cunt but anyone advising people to not support them gets praise by me.

Though going by his past how is he in a job still.

13 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Disgusting vile cretins have abused kids,coloured people,jews and now disabled people.
The list gets bigger by the day.

Truly a club for all mate.

I mean it was mason who abused the disabled guy not them but I am sure the filth have done that as well they are an evil stain on society. 

Didier Deschamps has named France’s final 23-man World Cup squad along with 11 reserves. It is as follows:

Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Alphonse Areola, Djibril Sidibé, Benjamin Pavard, Raphaël Varane, Presnel Kimpembe, Adil Rami, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Hernandez, Benjamin Mendy, Paul Pogba, N’Golo Kanté, Corentin Tolisso, Blaise Matuidi, Steven N’Zonzi, Thomas Lemar, Kylian Mbappé, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembélé, Nabil Fékir, Florian Thauvin

Standby: Wissam Ben Yedder, Kingsley Coman, Benoît Costil, Mathieu Debuchy, Lucas Digne, Alexandre Lacazette, Anthony Martial, Adrien Rabiot, Mamadou Sakho, Moussa Sissoko, Kurt Zouma

There must be a printing error here!

2 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Didier Deschamps has named France’s final 23-man World Cup squad along with 11 reserves. It is as follows:

Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda, Alphonse Areola, Djibril Sidibé, Benjamin Pavard, Raphaël Varane, Presnel Kimpembe, Adil Rami, Samuel Umtiti, Lucas Hernandez, Benjamin Mendy, Paul Pogba, N’Golo Kanté, Corentin Tolisso, Blaise Matuidi, Steven N’Zonzi, Thomas Lemar, Kylian Mbappé, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembélé, Nabil Fékir, Florian Thauvin

Standby: Wissam Ben Yedder, Kingsley Coman, Benoît Costil, Mathieu Debuchy, Lucas Digne, Alexandre Lacazette, Anthony Martial, Adrien Rabiot, Mamadou Sakho, Moussa Sissoko, Kurt Zouma

Its fine he still made it obviously.......

8 hours ago, hawkeye said:

I’m staggered.

No place for dumbbellend, the 90 squillion dollar man.

2 hours ago, ZZed said:

I think we are in for a summer of shite stories from the tarriers and their newspapers and radio arse lickers. Should be good for a laugh.

Aye just as soon as Mr Gerrard walks in the door, they’ll have some super duper singning loan players being paraded around the shite hole.

Archived