* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's diddy ronny got to say about plastic now?

Even though they've dropped points again, I think the sheep have fecked it up far too many times to win it.

Basically, the whole top league holds little interest to me until we're back putting these counts in their place.

Given some of their scores, that could be easier than expected after we get a couple of signings in during the summer.

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"Stuff kicking off in Palestine, crap Celtic performance. Refugee crisis, shampooe Celtic performance. You see the pattern?"

"I call Ronny Forrest Gump because in that film he finds his big dopey head in all these historic moments and doesn't know whats going on."

:unsure:

Yeah I see a pattern, Everytime Celtic drop points their fans talk utter shite.

At least McDonald was viewing the penalty from a neutral perspective. Hes thinking "if I was that striker, id want a penalty"

Whereas Sutton just sees any decision against them as an injustice. Doesn't even try to view it objectively. Craigan had to read out the rules to him and he still wasn't having it. Guys a grade A fud.

The dunce had no comment about plastic pitches anyway, but he did claim that the septic player got 'nowhere' near the ball. Credit to him for that I suppose.

The trunk is now saying that he apologizes for his views earlier, although I'm not sure what version he's talking about.

8 minutes ago, GMac said:

https://twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"Stuff kicking off in Palestine, crap Celtic performance. Refugee crisis, shampooe Celtic performance. You see the pattern?"

:unsure:

Yeah I see a pattern, Everytime Celtic drop points their fans talk utter shite.

The scum drew a game playing with ten men, they're still clear in the league, but they're not happy with Ron, he must stay :lol:

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Smellies in my work reckon they'll get Michael O'Neil after the euros. 

That was a rumour started by the hacks in the Belfast Telegraph, but it appears to be gathering a bit of pace. Hopefully MON doesn't end up there as I really like him and think he will be a big success at the next club he takes over at.

9 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The scum drew a game playing with ten men, they're still clear in the league, but they're not happy with Ron, he must stay :lol:

Yes and he's achieved that with 21 midfielders and only 1 striker. Guys a fucking genius. 

Archived