* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this season has been the worst I've ever witnessed for referee bias. We need three stonewallers to get one penalty. Referees don't give fouls that are right in front of them. The ref blowing for time, and the time added this week. The amount of bookings.

It's like they've clubbed together to help the h*** with some more European money. I'd like to see TM make more of this.

AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

They don't do irony, eh?

"I think this season has been the worst I've ever witnessed for referee bias. We need three stonewallers to get one penalty. Referees don't give fouls that are right in front of them. The ref blowing for time, and the time added this week. The amount of bookings.

It's like they've clubbed together to help the h*** with some more European money. I'd like to see TM make more of this. "

:thumbup: they may be dirty, unwashed, inbred manky bastards but fuck me they're good for a laugh eh :craphead:

From the esteemed Barcabhoy on KDS.

the comments on here are a disgrace, some of you should be absolutely ashamed and typical knee jerk idiocy....we completely bossed that match and but for a woeful referee we would have won comfortably....great effort and decent quality....central defensive aside....

the penalty was 50/50 at best....which means its automatically given against us....does anyone really believe it would have been given to us....we don't even get 100% stonewallers 2 times out of 3

the added time was just the final shambles from an official who was at best completely out of his depth, and a worst an out and out cheat

Delusional :lol:

gem from kerrydale street. Apparently it's the Masonic referees fault...

The refs will be even more biased for the rest of the season.Rankers must win this league or they are even more screwed.This result puts more pressure on the board to buy at least 2 defenders.Yes our team is making too many blunders but in any tight game the ref can make or break you.How many decisions go against us on a weekly basis compared to the h***.

That opinion is put forward by the clear thinking Michaeleen O Flynn :BELM:

Im sure we had a player sent off to there and we went on to win.

gem from kerrydale street. Apparently it's the Masonic referees fault...

The refs will be even more biased for the rest of the season.Rankers must win this league or they are even more screwed.This result puts more pressure on the board to buy at least 2 defenders.Yes our team is making too many blunders but in any tight game the ref can make or break you.How many decisions go against us on a weekly basis compared to the h***.

That opinion is put forward by the clear thinking Michaeleen O Flynn :BELM:

Im sure we had a player sent off to there and we went on to win.

We did indeed.. Thomson in the first half -- and being 1-0 down.

Not to take this off the most satisfying of topics, but the scum are always saying how everybody is against them and we are always saying how everybody is against us.

Is there any chance that the standard of those in power is just shit?

Oh and, before I go, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

From the esteemed Barcabhoy on KDS.

the comments on here are a disgrace, some of you should be absolutely ashamed and typical knee jerk idiocy....we completely bossed that match and but for a woeful referee we would have won comfortably....great effort and decent quality....central defensive aside....

the penalty was 50/50 at best....which means its automatically given against us....does anyone really believe it would have been given to us....we don't even get 100% stonewallers 2 times out of 3

the added time was just the final shambles from an official who was at best completely out of his depth, and a worst an out and out cheat

Delusional :lol:

Interesting to note the BBC's David Begg's moniker on Kerrydale Street.

Classic delusional paranoia entwined with sectarian and bigoted bitterness.

I'm absolutely loving it. :D

What should really be worrying the Tims regarding their defence is - they cant even decide who's worse.

Caldwell - Loovens - McAnus - they'll all rank!

Who's going to let a quality centrehalf go in January for pittance? Oh well, at least that defensive rock Robbie Keane is on his way :Ddoh

:lol:

Archived