John(Closet tim)Colquhoun

Right guys this has been annoying me fo the past few weeks, I feel that John Colquhoun on Scotport is so anti-Rangers! I don't know how no one has mentioned this! He loves to talk Celtic up, talking about their potential match winners with McGreety n co and how he personally was against any season extension! He is a friend of a friend and it is well known he favours the "unwashed"! Just wondered did anyone else have a problem with him?

Right guys this has been annoying me fo the past few weeks, I feel that John Colquhoun on Scotport is so anti-Rangers! I don't know how no one has mentioned this! He loves to talk Celtic up, talking about their potential match winners with McGreety n co and how he personally was against any season extension! He is a friend of a friend and it is well known he favours the "unwashed"! Just wondered did anyone else have a problem with him?

It's funny I was talkin to my brother about him last week, I've noticed his little digs at Rangers for the past few weeks, he looks like a fenian and it was funny tonight, looked like he just stepped out a 15 minute session at the sun beds.

It's funny I was talkin to my brother about him last week, I've noticed his little digs at Rangers for the past few weeks, he looks like a fenian and it was funny tonight, looked like he just stepped out a 15 minute session at the sun beds.

The man puts Tommy Sheridans tan to shame! Good to see big Fraser though speaking up for the bears!

Colspoon certainly took the celtic 'line' with his comments. Any one who thought this through would think it unfair NOT to extend the season. Yes other teams have commitments they have to make - no matter how sucesful they are but this could be an exceptional season in terms of numer of games and call offs and replays and some sense has to be made of the conjestion. 4-5 games in an 8 day period is non-sensical, but as it will give an advantage to the unwashed they have, yet again, let any sense of fairplay be over-ruled in a desire to win at all costs - and this borders on cheating.

Of course he talks like a tim, he IS one. Spent about 3+ seasons at the Meccanodome iirc.

1 year, then 10 years at Hearts in 2 different stints.

I really don't mind Coulquhoun, even if he is a tim, he's at least open and forthright about his views on players and has been full of praise for Darcheville, Cousin and other Rangers players numerous times this season. He's at least better than the supposed Rangers fan Speirs.

Of course he talks like a tim, he IS one. Spent about 3+ seasons at the Meccanodome iirc.

I really don't mind Coulquhoun, even if he is a tim, he's at least open and forthright about his views on players and has been full of praise for Darcheville, Cousin and other Rangers players numerous times this season.He's at least better than the supposed Rangers fan Speirs.

Martin McGuiness is better than that cunt.

I really don't mind Coulquhoun, even if he is a tim, he's at least open and forthright about his views on players and has been full of praise for Darcheville, Cousin and other Rangers players numerous times this season. He's at least better than the supposed Rangers fan Speirs.

So I didn't RC :P

No wonder, my brain is barely in standby at the moment.

As for Colqouhoun, his comments defending Boruc were ridiculous.

he was talking crap anyways.. :unsure:

he said that if big teams like man utd and chelsea can compete in 4 teams, and rangers say their a big team, then they just need to get on with. they should have bought players to have a team capable of competitng in 4 competitions

Feck off!

he was talking crap anyways.. :unsure:

he said that if big teams like man utd and chelsea can compete in 4 teams, and rangers say their a big team, then they just need to get on with. they should have bought players to have a team capable of competitng in 4 competitions

Feck off!

Actually quite agree with this, only to a degree though. Fair enough if you have aspirations to be a very big side then you should build a squad capable of competing in 55-60 games, but it's the fact that we're going to have to play about 18-20 games in 2 months that's the problem we have! (which no other side does).