Davis________Mendes_______Thomson______Adam

______________Boyd_________Miller_____________

Gers to win 2-0

Boyd and Miller

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll win this. Far to strong in midfield for them. We need to take our chances though, not like Wednesday night

It is the midfield that worries me for this game.They know how to play through Thomson; push the ball past him and run away, with no second holding player this season this could be a huge problem.

McCulloch's fit again :anguish: . Hes going to start playing again soon isnt he. Dear god the return of every goal kick being lumped to the top left hand side of the pitch to only be won 1 out of every 5 times.

I think :

____________________Alexander________________

Broadfoot______Bougherra_____Weir_________Papac

Davis________Mendes_______Thomson______Beasley

______________Boyd_________Miller_____________

(tu) Not sure about Beasley on the left though.After recent performences I think WS might go with Adam. :anguish:

Gutted. i woke up this morning with a sore stomach, wasnt terrible but wasnt nice either. Anyway i went up to the supporters club to get the bus but as i walked into the club i got a sudden urge to be sick so i dived into the toilet and puked in there, felt awful. So ive had to give the game a miss, just arrived home 10 mins ago and was sick again lol.

Cheers to 51ncountin for getting me the ticket anyway.

Gutted. i woke up this morning with a sore stomach, wasnt terrible but wasnt nice either. Anyway i went up to the supporters club to get the bus but as i walked into the club i got a sudden urge to be sick so i dived into the toilet and puked in there, felt awful. So ive had to give the game a miss, just arrived home 10 mins ago and was sick again lol.

Sorry to hear that mate :unionflag:

Sorry to hear that mate :unionflag:

ano, im totally gutted. Would of been my first time at easter road and i dont get to many away games. Typical that the one day of the week i feel sick is the rangers game that ive been looking forward to.

Why are a lot of people so negative about this game? I think we will win. With the exception of the cups we have played pretty well this season. We shouldnt really be fearing anyone in the SPL at the moment. I know Hibs always play well against us but i think we will win 2 or 3-1

Why are a lot of people so negative about this game? I thinkn we will win. With the exception of the cups we have played pretty well this season. We shouldnt really be fearing anyone in the SPL at the moment. I know Hibs always play well against us but i think we will win 2 or 3-1

Here's hoping, but I just have a bad feeling.

Why are a lot of people so negative about this game? I think we will win. With the exception of the cups we have played pretty well this season. We shouldnt really be fearing anyone in the SPL at the moment. I know Hibs always play well against us but i think we will win 2 or 3-1

agreed , we struggled there at times over the last couple of seasons

but we are far stronger and better than we were

3-1 rangers :rangers:

Boyd's a quality player lads, Great finish on Wednesday and he scores. This year he's started 12 SPL games and scored 9 goals so that means he's got a 75% chance of starting in any game we start him in. Velicka should make the bench and as for McCulloch no place in the squad, same with Dailly.

-------Alexander----

-----Papac-------------Weir-----------Bougherra-----Broadfoot

----Lafferty-----------Mendes---------Thomson-----Adam-----

-----------Boyd-------Miller----

Subs: McGregor, Edu, Beasley, Novo, Niguez, Velicka, Darcheville

Rangers to win 1-0 :rangers::rangers:

Sorry, you can't get away with that :harhar: