• £5.5million
    • £6million
    • £6.5million or more

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's stop underestimating our players, that's Bain and Murray's job! :anguish:

I've put £3m, he is our club captain and Scotland captain, and he has a reputation which far exceeds his abilities at the moment. I will be glad if he's not a Rangers player on the 1st of February, but I would be disappointed if we get less than £3m for him.

I don't really think he is worth anymore than £2million these days; just not the player he used to be.

At his age and with the injuries he's had in recent years he's probably worth around the £4m mark.

I personally don't want him to leave and if he was to leave then i'd be disappointed if we accepted any less than £4-5m.

I know there are some people on here who just don't like him and others who think he's lost it and isn't the player he once was.

Its true he isn't the player he was a few years ago but hopefully now his ankle is supposedly better he can find his form again.

But in fairness at his best Fergie was up there as one of the best in Britain! Some will probably slate me for this but I certainly believe it!

Barry Ferguson is (imo) the best player to play in Scotland for years!

The guy has natural ability and has been a great player for the club.

I hope he gets back to form again and stays at the club.

Hopefully at the end of the season Fergie is picking up the league trophy!!

NO SURRENDER!!

:unionflag:

I couldn't price him but after listening to David Murray and Walter Smith on RTV tonight, he's priceless.

He's away to be offered a new deal and both our chairman and manager have confirmed that.

i've said it on a few other threads, BF is the player WS would least like to sell IMO because of a) their closeness and b) the dressing room influence WS thinks he brings as captain

All this talk of not selling boyd and ferguson..

If you think about our two best games this season, the 4-2 win over Celtic, and the 3-0 win against Hibs...

Neither of them played in these games.

Miller scored two goals in both these games because he wasnt out on the wing doing work for boyd.

And Mendes wouldnt go back and collect the ball from defence before moving forward with the ball. He'd sit in the middle of the park and wait for the defenders to pass the ball to him.

Would we really miss them THAT much?

Yes

Because i think the difference in the Celtic game was Cousin whos gone and the Hibs game 3-0 flattered us a bit

When teams set up 10 at the back against us Boyd gives us a goal out of nothing

Fergie is not indispensable