Mhanks who won't listen

rabbie1980

As above.

Why do they just not listen?

I am looking for an idiot's, guide in black and white, that spells it out that we are indeed still the same club, and our history remains.

sick of trying to explain it to them.

probably still won't get the message over to the thinck cunts, but any help or links to documents would be greatly appreciated :uk:

They don't listen because they are obsessed with us and their own made up shite. Believing their own little made up lies is the only way they can ever be bigger than us, arguing with a taig is like talking to a brick wall it's pointless.

Don't let it bother you though, we know they will always be the runner up in terms of success to us.

Oh and big jock knew, fuck them all.

Bead rattlers don't receive an education they have indoctrination thrust upon them from birth so using reason and logic to try and illustrate a point to them is pointless as they simply won't be able to process the information.

It's like having a big penis,you don't have to walk around showing it to everyone but you know it's there and that's all that matters.

:lol:(tu) repped

(tu) cheers, not thinking for 1 minute that this will make any difference but cheers anyway.

I was talking to a mhank on facebook the other week, well when i say talking i mean arguing..anyway i ask him why is he so obsessed with our wonderful club? Why does he constantly post about The Rangers and his answer was.."because that's all the media talk about these days once they stop mentioning Rangers i'll stop"..... dohdoh

The reason they won't listen is because they CAN'T listen,for their club heritage of coming from Irish bog sniffers makes it impossible for their hearing organs to operate correctly.

Did you never get the scathing insult from your Mother when you were younger when you totally ignored what she was saying to you??????

"Have you got fucking tatties in your ears?" :angry::mad:

It's hereditary for they cunts,mate! :pipe: