***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Correct (tu)

I like Black but he shouldn't have just walked back into this side. Without him we got an away win, albeit against a Highland side, and a win against Motherwell - SPL leaders at the time - with Hutton playing instead.

Hutton needs to start and if he ever leaves the Club he has to open up and tell us the real reason why he wasn't playing.

As I said earlier I've been supportive throughout the season so far regarding away results but now it's a fucking joke and without away wins we are by no means certain to get promoted.

True mate, Black has been murder this game and the results without him speak for themselves here.

Would love to know what's going on with Hutton, we can't afford not to have him in the squad at least because this is utterly disgusting.

anyone can see he is never a right midfielder except Ally it seems. He is however a good RB yet we seem to feel the need to play as defensively as possible against 3rd division teams.

Exactly mate

Apparantly though I'm insane for saying this

For some reason our midfield seems worse with Black in it - a guy who should actually be our best player in that area adn who shoudl take games like this in his stride

Our best bet for this game is if the ref finds his cards and we get a 1 or 2 man advantage