***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

people have been saying that early on in every away game this season only it's not happened once we have struggled throughout the entirety of our away matches.

I am trying to be positive, i may sound deluded but i am desperately trying to stay positive, as hard as it is. My head is saying we are utterly shite and my heart is saying stick with it, we will come good. How long do we have to wait though and with no signs of improvement?

Argyriou's looking like a weak link today. I don't advocate our super-direct approach, but if we're going to insist on playing that way then we can't have players who're so poor in the air.

His pass for Shiels v Well was probably the only time ge's found a team mate while he's been with us!

This is exactly why Hutton should be on instead of Black, the young lads just want it more in these games right now and are used to these grounds.

Correct (tu)

I like Black but he shouldn't have just walked back into this side. Without him we got an away win, albeit against a Highland side, and a win against Motherwell - SPL leaders at the time - with Hutton playing instead.

Hutton needs to start and if he ever leaves the Club he has to open up and tell us the real reason why he wasn't playing.

As I said earlier I've been supportive throughout the season so far regarding away results but now it's a fucking joke and without away wins we are by no means certain to get promoted.

Argyriou's looking like a weak link today. I don't advocate our super-direct approach, but if we're going to insist on playing that way then we can't have players who're so poor in the air.

anyone can see he is never a right midfielder except Ally it seems. He is however a good RB yet we seem to feel the need to play as defensively as possible against 3rd division teams.