Bluenoses who turned

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I lived in Guernsey where was a local lad who always came to the rangers pub and sang all the songs and really got in to supporting us. He even started organising the sash bash after the games.

he was obsessed and would start singing at u in the street. Then one day I was walking down the street and he was wearing a grey and green shirt. Apparently he started hanging around with a few Celtic fans and became one of them.

I was delighted as the prick was a complete fruit loop and I was embarrassed that he went around wearing rangers tops in the first place. he was the type of person u crossed the street to avoid when u say him coming.

If one of my children decided to support Celtic I would honestly find it hard to forgive them. I would see it as a total bretral. I now of a current professional footballer from Belfast who was approached by Celtic as a kid and his dad flatly refused him the chance to go over or speak to them. Thats the way I would be. So daglish and the rest weren't ever big rangers men as people claim.

JimmyCR i worked with a guy many moons ago who was a sunderland fan but suppored chelsea too,think he said something like "sunderland never win nothing" that wont be changing anytime soon with that tosser in charge....overtonbear you were probably in school with my old man,no doubting his loyalties ever....WATP

A guy in work used to go to Rangers games with his uncle from the age of 6-10 then changed over to the filth during their 9 in a row. Glory hunting cunt. He has been a STH at the piggery ever since. A protestant too. Whenever he gets too annoying on the topic of football I just say "do your tarrier mates know you are a failed prod?" Shuts him up every time. He is a really ugly bloke and no doubt a virgin. Face like a gargoyle, so they must assume he has their DNA.

Know of a mhank wearing her boyfriends Rangers shirts to bed and a couple of them who disregarded their culture and septic connections, joined Loyalist flute bands and support The Rangers.

what kind of gers fan would shag a mhank????? fucking disgusting

Couldn't imagine supporting another team. I have seen, disappointingly, a lot more celtic tops on people in Larkhall. How dare they. I personally think it's because the younger generation have PC drummed into them and they are making a statement, but I'm a firm believer that your  roots never leave you and these young folk will see sense in the end

My granda's brother was a Protestant but growing up he hung about with his tarrier cousins. So naturally in his younger to late teens days he grew up supporting the mhanky mob. Anyway, my granda and his mates were at a game at the Piggery and after the game they were jumped by tarriers, his brother and his tarrier mates seen it but didn't realise it was my granda. So they've jumped over to see what the fuss is about and once my great uncle realised it was his brother he obviously backed him up amongst the tarriers. The two of them got a tanking, and since that day he's been a Rangers supporter, that followed them everywhere home and away.

Lodge member and everything.

The closest I've been to having a tim in the family.

When I lived in Guernsey where was a local lad who always came to the rangers pub and sang all the songs and really got in to supporting us. He even started organising the sash bash after the games.

he was obsessed and would start singing at u in the street. Then one day I was walking down the street and he was wearing a grey and green shirt. Apparently he started hanging around with a few Celtic fans and became one of them.

I was delighted as the prick was a complete fruit loop and I was embarrassed that he went around wearing rangers tops in the first place. he was the type of person u crossed the street to avoid when u say him coming.

If one of my children decided to support Celtic I would honestly find it hard to forgive them. I would see it as a total bretral. I now of a current professional footballer from Belfast who was approached by Celtic as a kid and his dad flatly refused him the chance to go over or speak to them. Thats the way I would be. So daglish and the rest weren't ever big rangers men as people claim.

Stupid fckn donkey,what else do you expect...c'mon the blue Jersey Beans, :gerbad:

A lad I went to school with, big, big rangers fan. Stood in the enclosure a couple of times many years ago with him. Hadn't seen him for many years. Bumped into him recently and he had a green and grey strip on. Said he went to jail a few years ago and he turned then. Last guy I ever would have expected to turn

Sounds like he was probably turned more than one way while he was in there if you get what I mean.

Tbh, I've never understood why any true Scot would want to support a team that promotes the interests of another country. Even more so when I here of squaddies who support that lot. How the heck can you be in the army and support a team whose core support sing about murdering British troops and civilians?

A boy used to stay across the road from me on copland road. Hi mum and dad split up. His mum and dad both rangers fans (His dad used to hang out a big UJ sometimes with SAS BANG, BANG, BANG on it!) Anyway, he used to go to walks etc anytime they were marching through govan. He moved away further into govan and started hanging around with a few from the dark side in his teens. The next time I seen him was after a rangers celtic game at around 10pm and he was walking down copland road trying to wind people up singing rebel songs with a celtic top on and a tricolour tied to his waist. I opened my window, not realising it was him and told the guy to get to fuck or he someone would end up leathering him. I couldn't believe it when I seen him and he realised it was me as well. he shut the fuck up pronto and got to hell away. Disgusted that he could end up like that and never spoken to him again.