If we were to draw Celtic in the Scottish Cup

nvager

If we beat them from the Second Division we should never let them forget it.

I even have even copyrighted the newspaper headline for the cup victory - 'Super Ally Goes Ballistic, celtic Are Atrocious!'

If however they beat us, remind their "fans" that we don't "exist" so they have no reason to be overjoyed in beating a Second Division side in the Scottish Cup.

Mate that last part is absolute shite,worst thing I've probably seen on here

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The atmosphere would be truly frightening. I think the "bitter rivalry" from past days has now evolved in to utter hatred for one another after their attempts to destroy us. In fact there is now an utter contempt for all SPL teams by the support.

Perhaps I am wrong, but the SFA/SFPL just do not know what they have created by their crusade against us.

Very true. Indeed, our entire first season back in the SPL will be very bitter and naughty.

If we beat them from the Second Division we should never let them forget it.

I even have even copyrighted the newspaper headline for the cup victory - 'Super Ally Goes Ballistic, celtic Are Atrocious!'

If however they beat us, remind their "fans" that we don't "exist" so they have no reason to be overjoyed in beating a Second Division side in the Scottish Cup.

You should be banned.

I love ugly bitter atmospheres

What footballs about

None of this namby pamby stuff, Andy Cameron singing or weans jumping aboot going ole ole

This. This. This.

If we get drawn at home against them I wouldn't want the club giving them their full allocation. Just the wee corner like everybody else then give the cunts 90 minutes of the worst abuse we can. It would be fucking amazing

If it was at Ibrox then the scum should not get the Broomloan Stand, just the normal away section all others receive when they visit. Even then that's a few hundred seats too many!

Just said the exact same thing. Fuck it let one of the cunts in and ruin him

I love ugly bitter atmospheres

What footballs about

None of this namby pamby stuff, Andy Cameron singing or weans jumping aboot going ole ole

Absolutely...one day of a full Ibrox blasting out The Billy Boys in front if their greetin' faces.

They'll no be saying that we're deid then.:lol:

My ideal scenario would be to meet them in the cup final next season . to beat them on that day and to put the fear into them for our return to the top league in just a few weeks time. It would be a massive confidence boost to our lads and a real wake up call to the inbred bheasts.

That said , if we have to meet them before then , then so be it. Bring it on.

No surrender

1980 cup final all over again with all the oldies who participated first time around viewing from the side-lines. Mind you if it's UB versus the gangrene brigade it'll be handbags and Burberry caps getting tossed at each other :D

Might be better to transfer the game to Ulan Bator and have a live beam-back!!!

You should be banned.

Don't be daft.

Read the guy's other content, or listen to him on RangersChat. IP's a good Bear, who made the mistake of cracking a self-deprecating joke (admittedly not a cracker :D ), completely forgetting that self-deprecating jokes (even good ones) are not tolerated here.

Schoolboy error, but I'm sure he'll learn from it. (tu)

I would love it! Bring them on!!!!! I honestly think we could beat them. No-one can ever tell what will happen when playing them! The atmosphere itself makes players, from both sides, step up a gear. Hate to admit it but I miss these games and I honestly don't think we would get hammered, home or away :uk:

This. This. This.

If we get drawn at home against them I wouldn't want the club giving them their full allocation. Just the wee corner like everybody else then give the cunts 90 minutes of the worst abuse we can. It would be fucking amazing

Cup matches are different from league games, the away team can ask for a minimal of 20%...they never get that much and neither do we at the piggery, think due to what the cops say we just give and then take the usual allocation

Cup matches are different from league games, the away team can ask for a minimal of 20%...they never get that much and neither do we at the piggery, think due to what the cops say we just give and then take the usual allocation

It's just what I'd want mate, I realise they will get the full stand as per.

We need to meet them, don't know why everyone is saying no, the team we are playing today took them to a replay and might have beat them, anything can happen in the cups, 3rd division teams get to finals.

The team we're playing today didn't take them to a replay because they worked out how to play against them, the tims clearly couldnt be arsed having to show up against such lowly opposition, terrible attitude from them buy if they drew us then you'd bet it'd be considered their biggest domestic match of the season and their focus would be the same as a CL game for them.

I'm not saying they'd beat us but I don't think we can use Arbroath drawing with them as a gauge, it'd be nowhere the same type of game bud