David Templeton transfer request tomorrow

1st_Jan_1994

Rumour

Speaking to a guy who knows the family and who says he's going down to put in a transfer request tomorrow

Apparently McCoist isn't using wingers anymore

Take it or leave

Cue any abuse

Just sharing

If he's wrong cue the "I told you posts"

Bla

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shame...I miss watching Rangers and being genuinely excited. Hes one of few who has the ability to make u sit on the edge of ya seat when hes on the ball. fair play to him though, he wants to play and enjoy his football and that clearly isn't happening for him at Rangers

Strange as he has stated on various occasions he thinks his best position is as a number 10.....I think he should be played as a winger or not at all and we definitely do need width in our team but to be fair he hasn't been performing well enough to justify a start IMO....

If he wants to go, let him go but I don't think this will be true....time will tell.

Doubt it would be accepted if it was true.

Ally done beyond his job to get David in so I'd imagine he'd be keen on keeping him.

Must be frustrated though at being a SPL player but struggling to get a game in the lower divisions with us so its not impossible to think it could be true.

Those saying Templeton hasn't shown much.. he saved us on countless occassions last season and when he's a sub and gets the chance to come on, he usually makes a huge difference and ends up creating/scoring goals for us, last weekend a perfect example.

I was really excited when he signed, thought it was an excellent piece of business. He hasn't lived up to the hype for me though.

McCoist doesn't seen to fancy him anyway, wouldn't be that gutted if he did leave.

Whatever happens I hope he doesn't receive the abuse that seems customary when players of ANY club put in a transfer request. We should remember he wanted to sign and play for us when people were kicking us in the balls when we were down and so called Bluenoses were walking away for free....ok so it hasnt quite worked out for whatever reason (im not blaming mccoist entirely, I just think the standard we are currently playing in hinders his style of play more then anything, hed be perfect for us in the SPL) but this boy warrants our respect and good will

Whatever happens I hope he doesn't receive the abuse that seems customary when when players of ANY club put in a transfer request. We should remember he wanted to sign and play for us when people were kicking us in the balls when were down and so called Bluenoses were walking away for free....ok so it has quite worked out for whatever reason (im not blaming mccoist entirely, I just think the standard we are currently playing in hinders hes style of play more then anything, hed be perfect for us in the SPL) but this boy warrants our respect and good will

And yet jon daly gets no respect from you....strange that!

Good player but big time hit and miss, if he had consistency he would be first pick, I certainly would not like to lose him, ace in the hole for us, there are a dozen players that should be out before him.He ripped Whittaker a new one every single time for Hearts.