**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

Keeps the momentum going, we can play much better than that.

Still think we need a striker, had waggy battered that header in early on it could have been less nervy. But 3 points, 6 ahead of hivs. Cannae complain.

i was expecting us to tear hivs apart guess i've been spoiled rotten by those other games, a lot of slackness in the passing again, please for the love of god don't let wilson hit another long pass, wez was out standing when he needed to be due to the slackness at the back, other than that no complaints from me.

tavs freekick was an absolute peach

I don't understand some of the negative comments. We won't play brilliantly every match. However we could have scored 4 or 5 today iwirh some decent finishing. We are always going to leave ourselves a bit open given the way we play. Hibs couldn't take their chances either. At the end of the day we are 6 points clear of them after 3 games.

QoS will be tough. Hopefully we will take our chances.

Ladies and gentlemen, please remember that we never actually lost that game. We conceded zero legitimate goals, and hence I say well done to Hibs for keeping a clean sheet. Not so much to the forward line as the finishing was woeful.

:D Whatever helps you sleep ya smelly bastard.

Hibs.net

"Ladies and gentlemen, please remember that we never actually lost that game. We conceded zero legitimate goals, and hence I say well done to Hibs for keeping a clean sheet. Not so much to the forward line as the finishing was woeful."

:lol:

Cannae wait to beat them on their own patch again.

I don't understand some of the negative comments. We won't play brilliantly every match. However we could have scored 4 or 5 today iwirh some decent finishing. We are always going to leave ourselves a bit open given the way we play. Hibs couldn't take their chances either. At the end of the day we are 6 points clear of them after 3 games.

QoS will be tough. Hopefully we will take our chances.

This, a championship winning side grinds out results even when they aren't 100% but saying that if we had a more clinical edge we'd have scored 4 or 5 today.

Hibs threw everything they had at us today, and we were poor by our own standards and we still won and were the better team.

I'm happy with that.

Hibs, three points from three games, more relagation candidates than promotion atm :D

Not the best game to watch but 3 points is 3 points at the end of the day.

Best managers start to a season since Mr Struth I heard them say, if he keeps it up it will be my honor to call him Mr Warburton.

The man love is strong with this one :lol:

Wtf. His name IS Mr Warburton.