**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

Sitting right in line with that free kick and thought there's no way he's going to shoot here. Unbelievable.

Bit slack and sloppy and probably should have been punished but thankfully hibs are shite. 3 games in and 6 points clear of the supposed title rivals makes one happy bear.

Aye the ball clearly hits the arm, though if it was against us I would be a bit pissed at the decision. Still what a fucking free kick.

How anyone thinks this wasn't handball is fucking at it! The ball stuck his arm, stopping a cross and drops right at his feet so he could clear it. Intended or not, it's still a handball!

There does not need to be intention for it to be a foul.

Wee Neil letting himself down there. From the bitter bigots I'd expect it!

Nonsense about Law. Admit you have a personal problem with him. He was the better element of a poor midfield performance today.

I agree and to be honest Halliday had his poorest game yet, felt he was absent more than law and his long passing wasn great (but clearly he was told to attempt those passes).

The league table looks good. St Mirren out of it almost and HIVS well behind. With the number of changes we could have forgiven the Gers for a slow start. We e got 3 really good loan signings who have still to get a proper chance and Eustace who will hopefully help shore things up a bit.

Great to be a bear :uk:

Not overly impressed today. Gave the ball away far too often. Gave them too much space. That said the ref was fucking shocking, let them away with murder. Better get used to it tho cuz it will be the same for the rest of the season. Good game but we could have shut them down better

Why do the pundits not highlight the fact that there were free kicks given or not given , rightly or wrongly all throughout the match and in all areas of the pitch for both teams?

Some you get some you don't. It's so frustrating when they don't just summarise it by saying this.

How anyone thinks this wasn't handball is fucking at it! The ball stuck his arm, stopping a cross and drops right at his feet so he could clear it. Intended or not, it's still a handball!

There does not need to be intention for it to be a foul.

Wee Neil letting himself down there. From the bitter bigots I'd expect it!

The rule guideline covers a hand being in an unnatural position, it does not need to be deliberate, I don't think mcgeogh could do much about it. Have to disagree with you. There will be plenty go against us this season let's just enjoy the skill that followed.

Not the best performance we've seen but the players dug in and got the 3 points through yet more quality from Tav. I'm happy, we had more possession and more shots but were slack in stages allowing Hibs a few very good chances, just as well they're a bunch of bottlers