Who Is Your Most Disliked Rangers Player Ever?

Namouchi for me, he frustrated the life out me and I just couldn't see what he brought to the team.

My hatred was born through big ecks insistence in playing him when he offered so little, the straw that broke the camels back was when McLeish more or less accused the fans of been clueless as Namouchi was world class, (based on the fact he was going to the world cup with Tunisia) that left me gobsmacked.

Got to agree with you on that. I heard it said at the time Eck reckoned he was the best passer of a ball at Ibrox but i thought the guy was utter dross and one of the worst Rangers players ive ever seen. Too many times against the filth he was worse than a man short.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a strange thing, but through the years, even if the team are top of the league, it appears that there always has to be a player that some fans don't like; mainly through a lack of form. Imagine the effect on a player's confidence if he was supported through a dip in form, which is normal in a league campaign; that player could gain so much confidence by being supported.

good point.

I guess I'm old fashioned in that respect, I tend to be as positive in my support as possible. I find it hard to pay my money and then sit at ibrox and moan like fuck, boo the team and greet at every mistake (yes even over the past couple of seasons). There are guys round me who never unfold their arms - I'm not defining how folks should support our team, it just confuses me.

You look forward to the game all week - then you walk up them stairs at ibrox and you first catch sight of the pitch and the players out warming up - the hairs on the back of your neck stand up - how then can you moan and boo for the next two hours?

I don't dislike poor players, I just don't rate them, but I would never show that in my support.

good point.

I guess I'm old fashioned in that respect, I tend to be as positive in my support as possible. I find it hard to pay my money and then sit at ibrox and moan like fuck, boo the team and greet at every mistake (yes even over the past couple of seasons). There are guys round me who never unfold their arms - I'm not defining how folks should support our team, it just confuses me.

You look forward to the game all week - then you walk up them stairs at ibrox and you first catch sight of the pitch and the players out warming up - the hairs on the back of your neck stand up - how then can you moan and boo for the next two hours?

I don't dislike poor players, I just don't rate them, but I would never show that in my support.

Great post.

A thread to slag off Rangers.

Reeking.

Some ppl should pick up a dictionary and look up the word SUPPORT ....the clue is in the title.

So are the words 'uber' and 'fan'.

Next you'll be ending posts with #RangersFamily :anguish:

For me it has to be all the turncoats, mcgregor, davis, lafferty, whittaker and naismith. And of them naismith in particular. Someone should contact everton and let them know we want the two new knees we paid for back! He wouldn't transfer his contract but was happy to take his knees with him the wee fuckin prick!

Horrible thread - shows what some of us have become - haters! Pathetic.

Totally agree. ..I can understand Nashame and his bald side kick but I can't say iv "hated " any Rangers player I have shouted abuse during games but some coments about players that have played for us in the past is laughable. I will keep my hate for the other side.

Horrible thread - shows what some of us have become - haters! Pathetic.

Bp Ffs let this go bud .Its a new year .Plenty of us have loads of reasons to hate .You may not but don't patronise the Bears with fires in their bellies .You will see real hate when we are back in the top league so you better prepare yourself

My most disliked player would have to be from back in the day. His name was Tommy McLean. Not for footballing ability but for just being a total shitebag. This wee guy absolutely did not like a challenge. Was in a very successful team and always wondered how some people were so lucky in life to have played with Rangers. But Hey! You would think you wouldn't bear a grudge for this length of time. Best just get over it. :lol: