Angela Haggerty sacked from Herald

Lidl

Let's face it I don't think the hag was dismissed by anything we as fans wrote or said, Editors don't give a toss about our thoughts or actions, they do take notice of men in powerful positions.

The hag was sacked because she is a hatefull bigoted writer, I wouldn't  even give her the title of journalist

Next in line is Angela Haggerty, editor of Common Space and Sunday Herald columnist, unceremoniously ditched by the Herald editor Magnus Llewellin after pressure from the Rangers board

Credit where credit is due, well done the Board again in regards to these cunts and their lies.

A marker has been set, no more will we accept or be seen as a soft touch because we were run by people who didn't care.

It's what the fans have been crying out for, for ages, something we can all get onside with.

I expect more blogs from PZJ, the Phantom blogger, D'art etc ...

No more just accepting any old lies and shite by all sort of deranged nutters, as they think they won't get challenged.

"The reason? She was told that "representatives of the Rangers board" threatened legal action after she expressed solidarity with Graham Spiers on Twitter, who himself was under attack for writing a column about Rangers. See Graham's statement about the affair here.

This is nothing less than disgraceful intimidation by Rangers FC aimed at silencing critical voices"

Surely this is blatantly untrue, our board wouldn't stand up for RFC.