Michael O'Halloran

GOAT

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked better on the right wing. I think he played on the left last game and wasnt able to drive to the bye line as he did today. Bit easier to cross the ball on your good side when running at pace.

He was our top man today and his pace, ball control and directness was welcome to see. Great to see the crowd  getting right behind him today (and all our players)

Looks a steal at £500K

Nothing wrong with his end product. Had Miller scored from about 4 inches and King scored from about 3 yards he would have had three assists in one game... 

He played one poor ball into the box all game, other than that he never lost it, denied a stonewaller and ran any player who tried to tackle him ragged. A thought he was great today.

I'm just back home from the game and I couldn't wait to come on here and say that I think we've unearthed a potential diamond in Michael O'Halloran, his close ball control today was phenomenal and taken together with his lightning pace he's going to destroy a few of these packed defenses that we always seem to come up against nowadays.
Definitely man of the match for me.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What you gibbering about. I never followed his games last year ya tit. 

Stay away from St. Johnstone forums alright? :wink:

Wasn't meaning any player I just meant you never heard anyone say "needs to stop trying so hard" about our team last year.

ya dick

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

The mistake we did today was putting it to McKays side who didn't play well and not using MOH enough.

I was thinking we would've switched them at some point but the gaffer seemed to persevere with him and it paid off with him setting up Forrester. ??

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I was thinking we would've switched them at some point but the gaffer seemed to persevere with him and it paid off with him setting up Forrester. ??

I just managed to see the goal as I got caught up in screaming like a big kid as we got near the goal. good to see the players diving all over each other as they knew it was such an important goal.

Millers miss though has to be the worst miss i've seen for a while from that close to goal.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I just managed to see the goal as I got caught up in screaming like a big kid as we got near the goal. good to see the players diving all over each other as they knew it was such an important goal.

Millers miss though has to be the worst miss i've seen for a while from that close to goal.

Fuck I know! Nearly ended up in the top tier of the Broomloan. 

2 hours ago, allcinaye said:

I'm just back home from the game and I couldn't wait to come on here and say that I think we've unearthed a potential diamond in Michael O'Halloran, his close ball control today was phenomenal and taken together with his lightning pace he's going to destroy a few of these packed defenses that we always seem to come up against nowadays.
Definitely man of the match for me.

Apart from his great crosses for the close-range misses & ultimately the winner, what impressed me most was that his feet are so quick, the opposition can't even manage to kick him!

I don't think McKay will ever be that kind of player. He's more a head up, playing the pass kind of player. He doesn't have the strength O'H uses, or quite the raw pace. Whenever he beats a guy, it'll be more about sheer trickery, and it won't be as often.

And that's fine. Variety is the spice of life.

Although he didn't play well today.