Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Just remember, that if it turns out that police officers have actually spoken to journalists during an on-going investigation and perpetrated lies, these are the same officers who can stand up in court and give evidence against an innocent man.

"police integrity"?

Seemingly she interviewed them off duty at the local septic supporters club :pipe:

20 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Just remember, that if it turns out that police officers have actually spoken to journalists during an on-going investigation and perpetrated lies, these are the same officers who can stand up in court and give evidence against an innocent man.

"police integrity"?

Exactly that, mental.

Although probably not the most popular Glaswegian on here, Billy Connolly summed it up perfectly :

Do you think I would leave you lying

When I can lie my ass off too.

If someone squawks in the witness box

I'll cover up for you

I'll tell a pack of lies, pull the wool over their eyes

The way the sergeant taught us to

Before you count to three we'll be off scot free

We're two little boys in blue.

10 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Although probably not the most popular Glaswegian on here, Billy Connolly summed it up perfectly :

I'll cover up for you

First I've seen that but how true. I had 3 lying bastard coppers last time I was in court lie through their teeth to try and get me done but couldn't get aspects of their story straight and from that day on it was a real eye opener

ive been saying all week that the police will make examples of as many Rangers fans as they can to cover up their own failings at Hampden and that's what's happening 

there's actually a few coppers I speak to on match days and think are ok but I'm under no illusions if the time came and it was to save their own skin or a colleagues then your a lamb to the slaughter 

these guys take a vow to shop their own mothers remember 

8 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

The editor put a note on the end:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Accusations of professional bias have been made against a Daily Record reporter, with Tweets being used as evidence of bigotry. One particular Tweet in question – from 2010 and using a term now deemed to be pejorative – was a direct reference to the reporter's Rangers supporting husband. The Daily Record stands by its journalism and its journalists.

Murray Foote, Editor, Daily Record

If she's told him who her source is he will stand up for her.  But what if that source is being creative to spin a story?  Who would have something to gain from that, ?  And why does this guy have us in his sights all of a sudden.    https://mobile.twitter.com/calumsteelespf?lang=en-gb

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

I'll cover up for you

Remember there were always punters got released on a Saturday or a Sunday after a rowdy Friday night or whenever. Wasn't until ma auld man clued me up and told me they were grasses. He never did porridge by the way. But he knew a man who did ! Funnily in them daze they were maistly tarriers ! Big Billy Knew ! :sherlock:

10 hours ago, gmcf said:

A complete crock of shit .  

I left the Rangers end as soon as the whistle went and by the time I just got past the corner at Lesser Hampden about a dozen police on horses jogged past us followed by a single van . I freely walked up to Cathcart Rd at normal pace in not more than 3/4 minutes , whereupon about another 6 police vans had parked . It certainly wasn't that busy , didn't see anyone go near the vans , never mind rattle them , didn't see adults , never mind kids , blocking their route . Nothing.

Like I say , a crock of shit. 

See you seen the same vans 5 minutes after full time I seen a good half an hour after full time, and they were doing the exact same thing sitting doing fuck all.  

The club needs to come out and support is in this, if it doesn't I'll be pissed off big time.

Rangers need to approach the police and ask them do they stick by this statement, if they do they take them to court, or they do not then take the Daily Record to court and ban them from Ibrox,

Then and only then will people stop peddling lies about us, I'm sure the record will pay any compensatation the reporter has to pay for her slander.

And if this source came from the police then she must reveal who as they have broken the law as their is an Independent inquiry going on,.  What part of Independent do the record not understand? This information should have been handed over to the Inquirey as evidence not printed.  

Time the club released more than statements time for legal action against certain people. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Rangers need to approach the police and ask them do they stick by this statement, if they do they take them to court, or they do not then take the Daily Record to court and ban them from Ibrox,

Then and only then will people stop peddling lies about us, I'm sure the record will pay any compensatation the reporter has to pay for her slander.

And if this source came from the police then she must reveal who as they have broken the law as their is an Independent inquiry going on,.  What part of Independent do the record not understand? This information should have been handed over to the Inquirey as evidence not printed.  

Time the club released more than statements time for legal action against certain people. 

I get your sentiments, but this is an SFA sponsored inquiry. No one gives a fuck, nor do they need to. It has no powers. The law or any other organisation can and will proceed as they think fit and anyone can say what they like about the events of last week. It is only the clubs in membership of the SFA that need to take heed, as they are our governing body and those speaking out of turn could feel their wrath. Well, us anyway.

As for our Club, yes we need to be much more decisive in dealing with our haters, otherwise it just isn't going to stop.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

First I've seen that but how true. I had 3 lying bastard coppers last time I was in court lie through their teeth to try and get me done but couldn't get aspects of their story straight and from that day on it was a real eye opener

ive been saying all week that the police will make examples of as many Rangers fans as they can to cover up their own failings at Hampden and that's what's happening 

there's actually a few coppers I speak to on match days and think are ok but I'm under no illusions if the time came and it was to save their own skin or a colleagues then your a lamb to the slaughter 

these guys take a vow to shop their own mothers remember 

Hope this link works (sorry about the EbT in the middle!) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYPEbT3hV4

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

See you seen the same vans 5 minutes after full time I seen a good half an hour after full time, and they were doing the exact same thing sitting doing fuck all.  

The club needs to come out and support is in this, if it doesn't I'll be pissed off big time.

I was 3rd back row and 2 in for the aisle in B3 , so I was out very quickly. In fact , first time I knew there was trouble is when I passed the police horses at the corner of Lesser Hampden in a relatively fast jog , I'd say not more than 5 minutes from full time whistle.

3/4 minutes up to the T at Cathcart Rd is when I saw the other vans. Thought it strange , if it was an emergency , that they didn't follow the lead of the single van that was at the back of the horses , and drive on to hampden , because it wasn't that busy. 

I would say I passed them at Cathcart Rd within 10 minutes of final whistle where they were getting out the vans. How long it took them to assemble , I don't know , because I was heading towards Battlefield Rd after I passed them. 

Like I said , there was nobody obstructing them at all when I was leaving. 

12 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If she's told him who her source is he will stand up for her.  But what if that source is being creative to spin a story?  Who would have something to gain from that, ?  And why does this guy have us in his sights all of a sudden.    https://mobile.twitter.com/calumsteelespf?lang=en-gb

Because he's the police federation general secretary, and it's all about changing the narrative for his membership from being one of being held partly responsible for how events unfolded to one of being among the victims of those events . The poor police were attacked and prevented from performing their duties by the Rangers fans don't you know. Let's ignore their disorganised behaviour, belated arrival from afar, lack of evidence shown to support these allegations and the spurious motivation of the paper and journalist in question.

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Its Rangers fault that Madeline was kidnapped because Rangers fans never told the Mccans they should hire a babysitter

I heard we are also responsible for 9/11 , the missing Malaysian airline and 3rd world poverty