O'Halloran

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 1 who wanted him to get a chance as I knew there was a player in there, he's a taig but we have to support him (not like him) while he's playing in our jersey. I really want MOH to dowell for the next 2/3 years then sell him on for a profit, he's going to be an important player for us this year with his pace and the way he just goes for it in the final 3rd he will create and score s few this year and on sat I have to mention that I thought he looked like he was enjoying himself when he came on, if you compare that to last season he looked lost at times due to playing every now and again.

Looks like someone who needed a pre-season with us without the cup-tied, stop-start part of the season he's had. Not many will play week in week out and ball is in his court to prove he's worth a regular place - if not there's plenty competition now.  Confidence must be high with him just now, let's hope we get the best of him this season. If not, he'll go the same way as Templeton. Again, let's hope we get the best of him and I'd like him to get some time through the middle, which would benefit him (and us), not just park him out on the right every time. 

9 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Think he spent his summer holidays in the gym.

Really looks to have worked on his upper body. With strength to go with his pace, he could very well be a superb signing.

Thought that was notable on a few of them.  

You know that way when we play any team you give thought to who could hurt us?  I honestly would not fancy playing against us one little bit as we we have pace, power  and skill all over the pitch (and depth) - can't wait for the league to start!

Disappointed with him last year but have to give him a full season to be able to judge properly, hopefully he can live up to the potential he has.

I have a feeling scumdome will be the place he performs best, against a team that will be demanded to attack and leave him large empty spaces to exploit

I fear he will struggle against more compact park the bus style teams but hopefully we have Wee Baz and Nico to open them up and give MoH a chance to get to the bye line 

12 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Thought he was unfairly criticised last season in all honesty. Was constantly in and out the team and never really got a proper run.

Think we'll see the best out of him this season for sure.

To be fair he was critical of himself as well. He has adjusted his game slightly, going by the last two matches, in where is is taking the ball, and the variety that he has added to his play- his runs forward have become more nuanced to our style of play; and he also taking the ball deeper at times. It is early days, but he looks as if he has had a think about his game here, and made necessary adjustments.

He performed not too great for us last season and i was disappointed with him but I will give him plenty of time to change my mind, he certainly has pace to burn and the magic man has failed to sign a dud yet.

There's plenty to come from O'Halloran yet. He even admitted himself that last season was difficult adapting to a new style whilst being in and out the team by being cup tied. An excellent option to have to start and even better coming off the bench when teams are done in. 

11 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Think he spent his summer holidays in the gym.

Really looks to have worked on his upper body. With strength to go with his pace, he could very well be a superb signing.

He looks exactly the same as when he signed from St.Jonstone six months ago.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

The boy was already a tank tbf

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He looks exactly the same as when he signed from St.Jonstone six months ago.

Maybe I just don't remember him being as well built as he is now then.

But I honestly didn't recognise him in the warm up on Saturday until he turned around and started running towards our stand.

7 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Maybe I just don't remember him being as well built as he is now then.

But I honestly didn't recognise him in the warm up on Saturday until he turned around and started running towards our stand.

It's the strips I tell ye

Thing of beauty, make even the fattest cunt like me look like Hercules (I presume) if I ever get to buy it :lol:

6 hours ago, Fabric said:

I was 1 who wanted him to get a chance as I knew there was a player in there, he's a taig but we have to support him (not like him) while he's playing in our jersey. I really want MOH to dowell for the next 2/3 years then sell him on for a profit, he's going to be an important player for us this year with his pace and the way he just goes for it in the final 3rd he will create and score s few this year and on sat I have to mention that I thought he looked like he was enjoying himself when he came on, if you compare that to last season he looked lost at times due to playing every now and again.

He's with us now , so he's no longer a taig as far as I am concerned. I will support him and like him.