Who Would You Replace Him With Then?

Creampuff

Right, not declaring an allegiance either way, but a question to those who want Ally out.

Who do we bring in?

Because no manager worth their salt would take this job, with that squad, knowing he can't sign someone for 18 months.

I genuinely wouldn't mind a few suggestions for those hell bent on sacking McCoist.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, not declaring an allegiance either way, but a question to those who want Ally out.

Who do we bring in?

Because no manager worth their salt would take this job, with that squad, knowing he can't sign someone for 18 months.

I genuinely wouldn't mind a few suggestions for those hell bent on sacking McCoist.

Was just thinking the same thing myself Alan. 00000042.gif

Wondering how many of the folk on here going off on one about McCoist getting the sack are turning up to the games. Would be very difficult to replace Ally with someone these fans would be happy with. We might get a decent SFL manager but that is about it! So much expectation with a tiny squad, albeit a squad of good players, but some people seem to have forgotten what has just happened to our club!

I don't want to see Billy Davies, Jimmy Calderwood or anyone like that linked with the job of Rangers manager!

I'm for sticking behind Ally but changes are need behind the scenes in regards to coaching.

Souness or McLeish back in for me!

You really think any of those want to step down to the 3rd. I don't tbh. Managers don't take steps backward in their careers generally. They like managing in the premier leagues.

Stuart McCall, I'm sure he would take it even in div3. He would get that team playing good football. Our team is full of attacking players yet ally serves up that pish.

Numb after tonight, struggling to think of a worse result in recent times

Big Gus MacPherson is the man to get us out of this mess - if we cant get Billy Davies.

I dont want another manager. I want coisty to get us back to the top Im just doubting that he can.

No1 on here dislikes the man. All everyone wants is the best for RFC and at the moment we're being served shit football and dodgy results. All the fans renewed hard cash to support the team on our journey up the leagues. Charles is up every month for defending the club but matters on the pitch are getting worse by the game.

I too wanted Billy Davies before Ally ,but as Gary said we defenately need a change of Coaching Staff.

Dont think it will happen just yet it is early and I dont think anyone would take it on.

Have to play this out but I have had my fears for Ally since Malmo. Our defence OMG been needing a RB since Hutton left.

You really think any of those want to step down to the 3rd. I don't tbh. Managers don't take steps backward in their careers generally. They like managing in the premier leagues.

Managing Rangers is not a step backwards in any managers career. You don't think Big Eck would jump at the chance to come back?

Who do we bring in?

We can sign free agents in less than 12 months.

Suppose the managers who would look at it are lower league managers. They'd jump at it considering most Scottish clubs have pretty much a permananet signing ban. Couldn't give you a name to be honest