Thats Me, I'm Done

weearrapeeple

Fellow Rangers men, I write this after watching that pish. Emotions running high? Possibly, but this was the end for me. I will never go back, not now, not ever, If Ashley cared about OUR team MacLeod would never have left, he could have bought the boys contract. I and my sons will never be back, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW but this is not Rangers anymore. I have simply had enough of the boardroom shite and all else. I wish Rangers weill but I will never give another penny, not for Ashley and not for King until I see someone who actually gives a fuck

Fellow Rangers men, I write this after watching that pish. Emotions running high? Possibly, but this was the end for me. I will never go back, not now, not ever, If Ashley cared about OUR team MacLeod would never have left, he could have bought the boys contract. I and my sons will never be back, THIS IS THE LAST STRAW but this is not Rangers anymore. I have simply had enough of the boardroom shite and all else. I wish Rangers weill but I will never give another penny, not for Ashley and not for King until I see someone who actually gives a fuck

Thundercunt.

Fuck right off , we will be back .

And when we do they will be shitting it if thats the best they have to offer...........

We're all done ffs. Being a Rangers mans is not a choice.

You don't decide to stop caring.

well fuck off and take your attention seeking poofy post with you

OP is clearly not a Rangers supporter.

The support made us all proud today. We know the team is in poor shape. But the support -- and that's who we are -- spoke volumes today. (tu)

OP.. goodbye and don;t come back then. I can assure you -- you will not be missed.

my mrs is on the rag too

Away and shag yer kid ...... again

Hahahahahaha.

Whatever.

See you in a few years when we are top again.

This will be the beginning of the fight back.

This was the first battle,

Support the team like the 25k Rangers fans did today, Proud to be a Bear today.

Is that all they have, we are at rock bottom and all they could manage was 2-0.

They should be worried.

You get your pointless wee win today and the first thing you want to do is continue your obsession with the mighty gers. Go take your face for a shite.